Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

We Have Authority Over Devils - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Authority Over Devils (476 Views)

You Have Authority / Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Authority Over Devils by sidespin: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2013
WE HAVE AUTHORITY OVER DEVILS

The Church of the Lord Jesus Christ has more authority than we have realized yet. Demons will not act up as long as they are in my presence; they know I've got authority over them. Ernie Reb, a missionary to the Philippines, had an incident happen one time involving devils on his property. He had moved to an island that was supposed to be the very stronghold of Satan. He was building a home on the island and was planning to live there.

During the construction, one of the carpenters started hollering, and Brother Reb went to see what was wrong. The fellow was thrashing around like he was wrestling with something. He was yelling, "Get him off of me! Get him off of me!" Brother Reb said, "I saw something rip his pants leg.

Tooth marks appeared, and the man started bleeding from the hip down. All this time he was hollering, 'Get him off of me!' "I realized it had to be the devil. I said, 'I command you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you leave him! This is my property. You've got no right on my property.' " He said the thing ran off. He never did see him, but the other man saw him.

After that the other carpenters became afraid to work there. The witch doctor came, and he wanted to sacrifice a pig and chicken. Their blood was supposed to appease the demons. Brother Reb said, "No! You won't come on my property! You won't sacrifice anything on my property! There are no evil spirits here. I told them not to come back. They won't come on my property. They won't set foot on my ground. Tell that carpenter to come back. That won't happen again."

You see, those demons knew Brother Reb. The devils know you. They will sit around and laugh at you if you don't exercise your authority. The witch doctor came back and said to Brother Reb, "If that man comes back to work and the devil jumps on him and kills him, you'll be responsible. He has a wife and several children, and you'll have to take care of them if he's killed." Brother Reb said, "Tell him to come back. Those devils won't attack him anymore. I have forbidden them to come on my property, just like I'm forbidding you. You're not offering any sacrifices on my property." The carpenter was off work quite a while, waiting for his leg to heal. He couldn't even walk on it. But eventually he came back and never was attacked anymore. When we boldly resist the devil, he has to flee.
(Kenneth E. Hagin)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 12 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / Having God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.