Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. (30223 Views)

Auto Crash On Onitsha-enugu Exp Way / Two Drug Peddlers Caught At Lagos Airport / Two Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Did anyone watch Nollywood movie SEX N THE CITY?

Omggggggggggg na Nigerian prostitute be that?
Funny film! Seems those girls are real prostitutes. Damn! it was so disgusting. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
why is Nigeria charge cheaper than those DAT claimed to be foreigners? abi those ones no carry virus.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by ecosanders: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Am tempted 2 say kwezu kwenu! Chiamaka n co.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Pennywise(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
I just love my igbo sisters. with them nothing is taboo. Thanks to this write up. Men with fetish for pregnant women know just where to go.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by EASTSIDAZ: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abagworo's aim of setting up this thread is to spite Anambra- the Light of the Nation, but it has backfired big time, because all the girls there are not Anambrans, but from other states, other countries with IMO STATE girls forming about 85% of the whor.es there. Because that is the only thing they have to export to other states. grin

A state filled with prostitutes, kidnappers and a talkative clownish and failed governor who is presently leaking Tinubo azzz. Borrowing loan to service his Yoruba and hausa cousins grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by tess22: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
Its easy to feel disgusted by the acts of these young ladies, especially the pregnant ones. But could we stop to think of how they got to this sorry state? Most of them were abused in their childhood, some did not experience good parental affection or care, some are funding their addiction, some are desperately poor and are the breadwinners of their families...etc. Those ladies are not happy with their lives, they are just stuck in the nightmare. They have just simply learnt to survive by acting tough. Please let's pity them instead of condemning them. Hopefully someone will be touched to help them.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
The story is not complete at all.

1) Those pregnant women who enjoys sex during pregnancy, what best style do they offer thier clients?

2) Why naija own be the cheapest?

3) Why didnt the reporters tell us how many of them they FUCCK and SUCK thier brea.sts b4 leaving the place?

4) How come some still fucck without condom at N4000? Isnt that direct entry to hiv and hell fire?

5) Who are the buyers of the children born by the pregnant prostitutes?

6) why do they still collect money when they know there are enjoying the sex too? Isnt that robbery?

7) All the ashawo lovers who had been looking for places like this, anlele, match forward to there. BORN2FUCK, OGUNDALE, MR. CORK, POWEREDCOM, 12INCHES and the co, the road dey open o. Rush while stock last.

**THANK GOD SAY I NO DEY FUCCK ASHAWO BUT WAIT O, THOSE PREGNANT WOMEN FOR MAKE SENSE O FROM DOGG.Y**

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Who are the buyers of the children born by the pregnant prostitutes

Aba thingz
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by IdomaLikita: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Self Righteous Punks Spewing their Trash..if una come back for Christmas, d hookers go relocate go Clubs and repackage 4 y'all to carry and you carry and shall carry..hehehe
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Abagworo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Abagworo's aim of setting up this thread is to spite Anambra- the Light of the Nation, but it has backfired big time, because all the girls there are not Anambrans, but from other states, other countries with IMO STATE girls forming about 85% of the whor.es there. Because that is the only thing they have to export to other states. grin

A state filled with prostitutes, kidnappers and a talkative clownish and failed governor who is presently leaking Tinubo azzz. Borrowing loan to service his Yoruba and hausa cousins grin grin

LMFAO! You are fond of assuming Imo girls are prostitutes but the language I hear the ones in PH speak is the type of Igbo that has the L-R factor. Jokes apart this trade is common at 3 places in Igboland. Umunede in Delta, Mgbidi in Imo and Oba in Anambra. Truck drivers generally stop at those places for many things. I've also noticed some outside Igboland like the one at Lokoja. It is a Nigerian thing and not peculiar to Anambra. So Mr Chino stop crying.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is obtainable in every part of Nigeria....No biggie. Prostitution is one of the oldest trade since the beginning of time.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Marsh104(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abagworo:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/pregnant-prostitutes-empire/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=105432
d 400bucs wey d girl collect from d report na for wetin?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Oldnyoung: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
tess22: Its easy to feel disgusted by the acts of these young ladies, especially the pregnant ones. But could we stop to think of how they got to this sorry state? Most of them were abused in their childhood, some did not experience good parental affection or care, some are funding their addiction, some are desperately poor and are the breadwinners of their families...etc. Those ladies are not happy with their lives, they are just stuck in the nightmare. They have just simply learnt to survive by acting tough. Please let's pity them instead of condemning them. Hopefully someone will be touched to help them.
This is a thoughtful and intelligent assessment of the unpardonable state of things in Nigeria. This clearly explains why these women smoke anything ranging from hard drugs to very strong drink just to prevent their brains from functioning normally. Take them away from these drugs, some whose brains have not been overstretched, will become very sober. Our politicians need to make good use of the countries resources instead of wasting it on nonsense projects, built human capacity through compulsory/functional free education, support small and medium scale enterprises, invest in sports (main source of employment in most developped countries), etc.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pennywise: I just love my sisters. with them nothing is taboo. Thanks to this write up. Men with fetish for pregnant women know just where to go.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by amanda2013(f): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
who am i to judge them? I knw most of them are nt hapi doing wat they are doing. Na condition make crayfish bend. All we cn do is pray for them and if anybody here has any means of helping them pls the person shuld nt hesitate to do so. God pls have mercy on ur children.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by chidooh1: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
this is obtainable in all the cities and some villages in Nigeria, sex is more important than food to most people especially, present generation of young ladies.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by oboy3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Its nothing new in Nigeria,it exists in all nook and cranny of the country
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by zaachi: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Na Poverty cause Am......Poverty And Hunger Can Push Any Soul To The Extreme
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by onitshaigbo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
It was later gathered that a round of sex with a Liberian attracts N7000, Ghanaians go for N4000 while it costs N2500 to have it with a Nigerian.

I can understand why foreign women are more expensive because they're rarer and more exotic. But, why are Liberians more expensive than Ghanaians? What's so good about them?

Where can I find East African (Tanzanian, Kenya, Ugandan) women? I love their accents.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by AbuMikey(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
JeeeeZuss Christuss!!! shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by uhuns: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
according to the reporter,
20 men a day per girl"!!!!!!!!!..
my questions are as follow.
1.how many men come there? say ten girls will have 200men per night.
2.Howmany girls are there. this will give us a picture of the place.
from the look of the writeup its like the place has more than 1000! people at any given time i.e one sixteenth of the fixed sit capacity of ph stadium. . haba this one many o.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by HopeAtHand: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Expensive72: Abaworo or whatever is ur name stop peddling unfounded rumour& stir clear of Anambra state, don't let me descend on ur imolite & their good for nothing governor, "He that lives in a glass house does not throw stone!

Abagworo isnt lying,i know my way around brothels in ph and i can safely say Most of the gals into the practice are Anambrarians...deal with it!
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Newborn22: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abagworo:
evil in the highest oda GOD have mercy for ur pple. In jesus name
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/pregnant-prostitutes-empire/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=105432
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hope.At.Hand:

Abagworo isnt lying,i know my way around brothels in ph and i can safely say Most of the gals into the practice are Anambrarians...deal with it!

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Fadenitan(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Asewo no be work,na management,those are slang of original asewo.I lived among them in ilorin for more than 20yrs,Coca cola road presicely,i discovered alot of thing about a prostitute,they lack knowledge and information,this are d two basic thing and most of them die for lack of knowledge,the bible declare that my people perish becos of lack of knowledge,selling ur body for monetery gain is foolisness,surely it will back fire and d end result is death,(GOD HAVE MERCY).If you sleep with a prostitute you are a prostitute already becos two shall become one body,stop this useless ways of life and drop d ticket of hell fire in ur hand.Jesus love you,no matter hw great is ur sin,come to d saviour today and he will cleans you by his blood.He loves you,his pecfect love for you is available if you will make up ur mind and accept him as ur lord and saviour.GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by igbeke: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
konn: lord have mercy this is end time i dont think sodom and gomorrah did up to this extent before God wiped them out
i think this is not thesame as what happened in the Biblical S&G.
what we hav then is what is now homosexuality. much as both are evil, we should be able to tell the difference.
Thank you.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by EASTSIDAZ: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abagworo:

LMFAO! You are fond of assuming Imo girls are prostitutes but the language I hear the ones in PH speak is the type of Igbo that has the L-R factor. Jokes apart this trade is common at 3 places in Igboland. Umunede in Delta, Mgbidi in Imo and Oba in Anambra. Truck drivers generally stop at those places for many things. I've also noticed some outside Igboland like the one at Lokoja. It is a Nigerian thing and not peculiar to Anambra. So Mr Chino stop crying.

LMAO..

Stop whinning my friend. I visit PH quite regularly since early this year due to my outsourcing in SS. From Ocabique to Casablanca to the most deadly sex hawking point, it is a known fact that prostitution in the SE/SS are only practiced by Imo state indigenes.

This is a fact I was told about imo girls in PH. So its a stock in trade from girls from imo state, the equally produce cheap girls.

The same reason a typical Anambran will use for many years and dump an imo girl for an Anambra girl whenever it comes to marriage. It has happened and keeps happening.

So stop suffering from complex and grow up.
Re: Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abagworo:

Ewooooooooooooo shocked

Imo and Anambra girls are generally prost.itutes, so why the intertribal bashing? Both states have one of the highest HIV rates.

Abia girls.....prolly comes third

Enugu girls top sex workers tho. http://www.nigerianhotlinenews.com/street-life/453-enugu-girls-top-sex-workers

Aboki cow herders don tell us stories wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos / Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.