Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? (907 Views)

Don't Play Politics With NASS Budget - Mark Tells Ben-bruce / “there Is Money In Politics, You Play Politics With Money” – Desmond Elliot / GEJ Is Playing Politics With Amaechi – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by ikeyman00(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2013
With due respect to the so called special ones in the north lipsrsealed why do they hate to tell themselves truth even in the face of death

I mean this would have been the biggest mistaken Nigeria would have made and a deadly one for that matter as for granting boko fool amnesty.

Now going by all anecdote from the papers via how these evil from the north have set up comfortable camp all the north etc; it would have been a very massive mistake if there isnt this critical intervention from the fg

and to think ur Oga and holy Buharia talk divisive lies is unimaginable as someone gunning for the top job
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by ikeyman00(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

to sia Buharia crew

how would una oga proposed to tackle issues lssues like this una go regret the reason una were born
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by ikeyman00(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

half of negative statistic affiliated to the country is duly to poor north
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by fortmedi: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2013
great
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by ikeyman00(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

why all the silence now

where is el rufia

where is madam turia

where are others?
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by ikeyman00(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
@@@

and for those in nl that want us to believe pdp is boko boys

boko fool is human after all and at the same time a northerner

isnt time to face the truth for people that have been in power for over 30 yrs eh?
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by ikeyman00(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
@@

LIVE
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by pulel(f): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

and for those in nl that want us to believe pdp is boko boys

boko fool is human after all and at the same time a northerner

isnt time to face the truth for people that have been in power for over 30 yrs eh?

I knew this would b ur busstop.

Let me explain this fundemental fact to u: everone u see in this world would love to be in power. Those who know how to get there, get there. And those who keep wanting power without a proper strategy would forever be only wanting. Northern looooove power like anyother tribe in this country. Fact is they used to know how to manage and find their way there until OBJ happened! The best strategist always wins in politics. It is not a game of fair play, u shd know this by now.

So, pls grow up and realise thesimple fact that Northerns used to b smarter than the others in tussling for power. Southerns so much underestimate d mental capabilities of northerners. That is their greatest mistake. Just think about it: the so called intelligent better human beings than d so called aminals always end up being manupilated by endorsing their government. No southern was ever held at gun point or force to joint in a government lead by pple inferior to dem, but yet d keep follwing them.

I believe u r a southerner, so pls so ask ur past leaders y they let u down. They should hav found a way out of this forced marriage as believed by most southerners. Specially since they have better brains.
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by hakanai(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
@op
Why e dey worry? North na ur village.wetin come be your own. Taking panadol for somebody as if you no get your own stomach troubles.get a life hater and silly bigot. angry angry angry
the mayu wey dey worry you don miss road again. shocked
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2013
haka_nai: @op
Why e dey worry? North na ur village.wetin come be your own. Taking panadol for somebody as if you no get your own stomach troubles.get a life hater and silly bigot. angry angry angry
the mayu wey dey worry you don miss road again. shocked

We answer the same name (Nigeria) with the North!
And the North is dragging us backwards so much.

We are thinking of producing cars, electronics, etc.
We want our engineers to land in moon, etc.

and the concern of the North is how to obey primitive laws that delights in chopping off limbs!
It is an embarrassment.

i don't blame them sha, I blame Mr. Luggard and his devilish mis-amalgamation!
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by ikeyman00(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
@@@
pule

I knew this would b ur busstop.

Let me explain this fundemental fact to u: everone u see in this world would love to be in power. Those who know how to get there, get there. And those who keep wanting power without a proper strategy would forever be only wanting. Northern looooove power like anyother tribe in this country. Fact is they used to know how to manage and find their way there until OBJ happened! The best strategist always wins in politics. It is not a game of fair play, u shd know this by now.

So, pls grow up and realise thesimple fact that Northerns used to b smarter than the others in tussling for power. Southerns so much underestimate d mental capabilities of northerners. That is their greatest mistake. Just think about it: the so called intelligent better human beings than d so called aminals always end up being manupilated by endorsing their government. No southern was ever held at gun point or force to joint in a government lead by pple inferior to dem, but yet d keep follwing them.

I believe u r a southerner, so pls so ask ur past leaders y they let u down. They should hav found a way out of this forced marriage as believed by most southerners. Specially since they have better brains.

someone plz help me out with this cuz i really dnt know what to make of it!

yes like u stated the north is really smart haha but in today Nigeria for over 30 yrs in charge where is the smartness bikonu show me oo; what u mean by smartness

oh i forget u mean by stealing all the oil blocks; over 10 millions amajiris scavenging all over the place abi? abi na breeding boko killers?

If to say they used the looted funds to build north then maybe brothers wouldnt be going to countries like Malaysia to be hanged

plz tell me more about this smartness

as for u haka nai; i dnt have ur time cuz u are the biggest pretender out there; the so called special ones from the north
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by ikeyman00(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2013
@@

still
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by banki(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2013
I realy wonder what the aim of your post is? and I also wonder who a northerner in this context is and who a southerner, please lets stop this insult on each others tribe and religion its not taking us far,

Our leaders north south east west have all failed us, what we must look up to now is electing proven capable hands regardless of their tribe religion at every starter of our nationhood, form local government chairman to president to councillor, if your aim was to come out and bash northerners and their leaders please stop.

Have southerners faired any better? with the money stolen from the creeks of the niger delta how come theyhave not transformed bayelsa or delta state to Dubai? how come we here about timipriye silva arrested with 40 houses in Abuja, Asari dokubo owning private university in Benin republic, Patience Jonathan arrested in London in 2007 with over $200,000 Alamesigha with loads of properties in the us uk and Abuja , Ibori etc..... if we a sincere withourselves we should know that the enemy is not the north or the south, the enemy is not the Christian or the muslim, the enemy is within a group of greedy people that call them selves our current crop of leaders
Re: Why Do North Play Politics With Everything? by ikeyman00(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2013
@@@

hmm

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Jonathan, Jang And Jagajaga?by Concerned Nigerian / Lagos Begins E-ticketing For BRT Buses / The Hausa Fulani Must Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.