Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? (1319 Views)

See What Was Found In A Pepsi Bottled Drink!(must See) / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / Moving Object In My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? by cmon(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2008
hi y'all,

If you were to see a very visble object inside a cocked bottle of popular drink, how would you react to this?

Would you sue the company, or prefer to take it personal?

also, for how much?

Let's just say you are in this situation, how would you start to deal with the case.
Re: visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? by Leilah(f): 2:05am On May 14, 2008
yes I certainly would sue the manufacturer for negligience. Why dontt you google the Donohue v stephenson case that was the birth of negligience and it involved an insect in a ginger beer.
Re: visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? by sheniqua: 2:14am On May 14, 2008
hungry, sue-happy folks!
Just take back the drink and ask for a refund of your 55 cents and they'll gladly give it
You don't have to see everything as an avenue to rip companies off.
I once found a rusty nail in my frosted flakes cereal, I called Kellogs to inform the company just for information sake and they sent me a postage envelope to return it and in addition gave me coupons for free boxes of cereal.
Re: visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? by sheniqua: 2:21am On May 14, 2008
cmon:

hi y'all,

If you were to see a very visble object inside a cocked bottle of popular drink, how would you react to this?

Would you sue the company, or prefer to take it personal?

also, for how much?

Let's just say you are in this situation, how would you start to deal with the case.

Only a stupid and hungry lawyer would take up such an anal case.
What damages did you suffer by seeing a "visible" object in a drink?
Re: visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? by savanaha: 5:05pm On May 15, 2008
sheniqua:

hungry, sue-happy folks!
Just take back the drink and ask for a refund of your 55 cents and they'll gladly give it
You don't have to see everything as an avenue to rip companies off.
I once found a rusty nail in my frosted flakes cereal, I called Kellogs to inform the company just for information sake and they sent me a postage envelope to return it and in addition gave me coupons for free boxes of cereal.

Thank you, everyone is happy to use the legal 419.
Maybe the damage is fulfillment of greed.
Re: visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? by inze(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2008
naija, always trying to immitate can't call it emulate

com sue me say i produce drink u kon leave drink wey u go drink dey look inside bottle we gat to be healt conscious though but lawyer's for naija get case to look into like the case of arresting dead-body for committing suicide.

abegi
Re: visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? by ifyalways(f): 6:35pm On May 17, 2008
inze link=topic=133526.msg2266719#msg2266719 date=12109490[sup:
like the case of arresting dead-body for committing suicide.[/sup]

abegi
lmao cheesy
@Op such cases takes nothing less than 20 yrs to pursue in 9ja.you got that time to spare?
Re: visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? by Nobody: 1:50am On May 18, 2008
If it's $100 in a bottle drink, why the hell would I sue for? I would just walk out without making a noise. simple as that
Re: visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? by Esss(m): 2:04am On May 18, 2008
It depends on wat was in it.

If object remains visible after three days please contact your nearest lawyer for advice.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Oral Contraceptives Cause Abortion To Early Pregnancy? / Gymers Plsss / 3 Ways To Have The Best Skin Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.