Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) (16853 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] / Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by ChristKid1: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nawa o to all this yoróba girls. They should put their babies up for adoption like girls from other regions are doing. Instead of trying to flush them down the toilet or drowning in a well. Smh
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by cyara(f): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is a heartless act. Many are looking for the fruit of the worm while those blessed with it see it as a curse. I know one thing for sure, the woman who did this will never know peace
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by OCcool: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
cyara: This is a heartless act. Many are looking for the fruit of the WORM while those blessed with it see it as a curse. I know one thing for sure, the woman who did this will never know peace
Bwahahahaha, u no go kill person with laff. Fruit of the WORM ke?
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin:

Am very sure you are....

Just confirm you are not the father . Dats all!

I'm very sure babes !!!

I know what I'm saying . grin
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Demain_man: Photoshop lipsrsealed
Madman
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Too bad!!!
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Debbielicious1(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
cry..2moro na..if d mama no c pikin born..she go say her mother-in-law na witch.
RIP..boi
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
If you get a girl pregnant and promise to stick with her that trying period of her life,there's no way she'll have the baby and drop it in a well or toilet knowing fully well that the father wants the child.so once again we are seeing the results of reckless fockery and the real culprits.(The men) are here saying rubbish about how heartless women are.when we all know what's leading to these acts.you guys should man up and accept your responsibilities.and stop being sperm donors.these little girls can't do it all alone.
@topic.girl that was baaaad.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by logica(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
lorretta u: If you get a girl pregnant and promise to stick with her that trying period of her life,there's no way she'll have the baby and drop it in a well or toilet knowing fully well that the father wants the child.so once again we are seeing the results of reckless fockery and the real culprits.(The men) are here saying rubbish about how heartless women are.when we all know what's leading to these acts.you guys should man up and accept your responsibilities.and stop being sperm donors.these little girls can't do it all alone.
Blah blah blah...abeg jump enter well. For your info in case you are from outer space, there have been girls who single handedly raised their own kids. Maybe they couldn't find a well to drop them eh?
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by onitshaigbo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sometimes it seems that the only sane/normal people in this country are the Igbos. SMH
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by PassionD(f): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Demain_man: Photoshop lipsrsealed
Shut-d-Bleep-up.--Just-shut-up!!!!!!!!!
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
onitshaigbo: Sometimes it seems that the only sane/normal people in this country are the Igbos. SMH
you must be insane to utter that out of your mouth.
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
Chris†Kid:
Nawa o to all this yoróba yoruba girls. They should put their babies up for adoption like girls from other regions are doing. Instead of trying to flush them down the toilet or drowning in a well. Smh
The Igbo girls are no better. But I agree. She should have given the baby up for legal adoption which Igbo girls dont do.
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
[size=20pt]Naija which way?[/size]

Imagine, people wont rent their rooms to me because I am a Nigerian. sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by onitshaigbo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
babe_online: [size=20pt]Naija which way?[/size]

Imagine, people wont rent their rooms to me because I am a Nigerian. sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad

Where is this happening?
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by ChristKid1: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
babe_online:
The Igbo girls are no better. But I agree. She should have given the baby up for legal adoption which Igbo girls dont do.
i think putting up a baby for adoption legally or not is better than flushing it down the drain.

Where are u by the way? I think my room is big enough for us. tongue
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Where is this happening?
Canada
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Chris†Kid:

i think putting up a baby for adoption legally or not is better than flushing it down the drain.

Where are u by the way? I think my room is big enough for us. tongue
I agree. What she did was very bad angry angry...I LIVE IN CANADA! wink wink
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by onitshaigbo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
babe_online:
Canada

I feel bad for you. No human being should be made to live in that country. Too cold and more importantly too boring for human habitation. Come back to Nigeria.
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
onitshaigbo:

I feel bad for you. No human being should be made to live in that country. Too cold and more importantly too boring for human habitation. Come back to Nigeria.
ya its too cold...I witnessed minus 44 or so whether January or February...cant remember...but its not all that boring(for me only but for other people it is a VERY VERY boring place)...Nigerians are not treated all that well by people to be honest, but we dont really behave well here too so I cant blame people. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by pekelepekele(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
God please don't let it be well again in this life with whosoever that this to a baby. HABA when your own parents didn't murder you cry

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Miraclebaby1109: 12:12am On Jun 25, 2013
What's naija turning into ooo, lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by Natasha2(f): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2013
Wow what a pity.
#na so so shocking stories i just dey read today#
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by ModeyRay: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2013
This is inhumanity! One of these days, she will be desperately looking for a child of her own only to be caught up by nemesis.....
dani1luv:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fwtUeWn4Jv8/Ucgp6zMxLCI/AAAAAAAABzo/6u_Ssz0wgAU/s400/Baby-in-Well.jpg[/img]

Source >> http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/06/photo-baby-found-in-well-in-lagos.html

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by ModeyRay: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Dammmn that talk! How sure are you that she even knows the true father of that kid? That 's not an excuse for that dirty act jor..
lorretta u: If you get a girl pregnant and promise to stick with her that trying period of her life,there's no way she'll have the baby and drop it in a well or toilet knowing fully well that the father wants the child.so once again we are seeing the results of reckless fockery and the real culprits.(The men) are here saying rubbish about how heartless women are.when we all know what's leading to these acts.you guys should man up and accept your responsibilities.and stop being sperm donors.these little girls can't do it all alone.
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by EcashPlanet(f): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I be think say na only my brain the story dey disturb sef .....

K legged story.

Whether or not e get as the story be, it is very clear from the sides of the well and camera flash that this picture is real and not 'photoshop'. This is completely disheartening. May God have mercy on humans!
Re: Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures) by nogragra: 12:31pm On May 18, 2021
dani1luv:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fwtUeWn4Jv8/Ucgp6zMxLCI/AAAAAAAABzo/6u_Ssz0wgAU/s400/Baby-in-Well.jpg[/img]

Source >> http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/06/photo-baby-found-in-well-in-lagos.html
Why is everywhere in Nigeria full of sins. I'm sure God will be very unhappy with Nigerians as a whole looking at the level of evil doing in whatever name (Mr evil genius, Babangida, you see your legacy and what you and Buhari managed to turn Nigeria into with your evil and incompetence). Nigeria just real under the weight of evil in our contemporary times. One religion and their alfas comes to mind in violence, nepotism, murder and lies, others and their pastors lie to congregants to part them with their tithe money, interprete the Bible wrongly and all manners of sexual immoralities goes on unabated. The baba alawos are no more genuine they engage in evil in the name of ritual killings, demonic practices.......I doubt if the people will surve this trap of evil they have been ensnared in, as only God almighty not man(except on God's true appointment) can change things for the better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hartford Man Drives Stolen Car To Court To Face Stolen Car Charge / Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy / Political Thugs Attack APC Governorship Rally In Ilorin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.