Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Here I Come- Kelly Hansome - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Here I Come- Kelly Hansome (415 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Here I Come- Kelly Hansome by Nuriya: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
If SUBmarine needed a definition this song will be it... But in all honesty the message he tried to pass across is worth paying attention to and a lot of people can atleast relate to this... "When you are trying to pull another man down remember the puller needs to go down first." Listen, download & enjoy Here I Come by Kelly Hansome.
There has been an over bombardment of questions from all over as to when Kelly Hansome’s next album (which apparently is the most anticipated album at the moment) will drop. It’s been over six years since the “Too Much Money” Album was released which propelled him to fame with national anthems like “Maga don Pay”, “True love” and “Like Play” (to mention, but a few).

Although more details are yet to come, Kelly Hansome has received an official “letter of termination of contract” from Kennis Music, I’m sure you know what this means. Meanwhile, enjoy “Here I Come” (produced by Kelly Hansome for UGLYBEATZ) in anticipation of the album.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Re: Here I Come- Kelly Hansome by mukina2: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2013

(1)

Carniriv 2013'green World Edition' / A Music Video From A Nairalander / For Instrumentalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.