Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform (15744 Views)

Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by abolly: 1:37pm On May 12, 2008
DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE, PLZ HELP
I am a guy in my mid 20's, i have A URINARY TRACT INFECTION which have spanned over 7 years, what the Laboratory test detected as STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND COLIFORM. I usually feel this constant itching on my privates. i have actually seen Doctors and Pharmacist over it , but it seems they are not getting any closer to solving it. i have done series of culture test, i have taken drugs ranging from spafloxacin, ciprofloxacin, peflotab, augumentin, ofloxacin, all recommended by the medical practitioners based on the lab results at differnt times, to no no avail,
But now i'm getting scared the more because nowadays when i wake up in the morning, i dont get a stand up arise anymore in my privates and also my long time girlfriend complained of my extremely very quick ejaculation during(protected intercourse). i really need a CURE URGENTLY,
PLZ I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE HOUSE, I'M CONSIDERING GOING FOR ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE THERAPHY @ YEMKEM. Plz if you have other explanation, dont hesitate to reach me
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME BECOME A MAN BACK
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by abolly: 4:18pm On May 13, 2008
I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP ME IN THE HOUSE.
PLZ HELP ,
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by showbobo(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2008
Shooo.Poor You sad sad sad sad
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by uwex: 11:42am On May 14, 2008
What u really need is A Miracle. U know what? God is willing to restore that back. I can imagine what u re going through, but the best advice I can give to u today is to trust God for ur miracle is on the way. Believe me man He has done it before. Attend the healing schol of Christ Embassy or Use ur mouth with some powerful confessions to destroy that infection in ur body. The word of God works smiley

2 Likes

Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by abolly: 8:09am On May 15, 2008
showbobo:

Shooo.Poor You sad sad sad sad

Thanx Guy, but i need a Doctor's help other than the treatment i've undergone.

uwex:

What u really need is A Miracle. You know what? God is willing to restore that back. I can imagine what u re going through, but the best advice I can give to u today is to trust God for your miracle is on the way. Believe me man He has done it before. Attend the healing schol of Christ Embassy or Use your mouth with some powerful confessions to destroy that infection in your body. The word of God works smiley

Thanx Brother, I have neva stop doing that, I really know that God works in miraculous ways and mine wont b an exception, So i talk to him always about it, most especially that medical practitioners have said it might no be due to sex, thanx i really appreciate ur concern and the couraghe u've given me.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by abolly: 2:06pm On May 16, 2008
PLZZZ I'M WAITING FOR YOUR LOVE embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 19, 2008
* Firstly you must send me reply to these questions.
* How many of these orthodox drugs did you take?
* How did you take them antibiotics did u use together?
* Did you complete the doses of each that was given or stopped when you felt relieved?
* Would you like to be treated at home or would yo like to come over to our clinic?
* Did you under go severe supervised infusions and injections at complete doses?

These questions would go first then we start initially with a full blood test to confirm our fears of both the effect of the drugs and availability of the bacteria. I will recommend a home treatment for you and a full series of accupoint detecting test. It is not an ordinary ailment you complained but you must have to believe that this is your last visit for aid cause by his grace, you will never come across this again. I will expect your answer, soon.
For every ailment there is a root, if the root is removed, then the relieve is secondary, but if the root remains, we are just marking time. This is the essence of the accupoint detection test.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by abolly: 10:03am On May 21, 2008
chimithen:

* Firstly you must send me reply to these questions.
* How many of these orthodox drugs did you take?
* How did you take them antibiotics did u use together?
* Did you complete the doses of each that was given or stopped when you felt relieved?
* Would you like to be treated at home or would yo like to come over to our clinic?
* Did you under go severe supervised infusions and injections at complete doses?

These questions would go first then we start initially with a full blood test to confirm our fears of both the effect of the drugs and availability of the bacteria. I will recommend a home treatment for you and a full series of accupoint detecting test. It is not an ordinary ailment you complained but you must have to believe that this is your last visit for aid cause by his grace, you will never come across this again. I will expect your answer, soon.
For every ailment there is a root, if the root is removed, then the relieve is secondary, but if the root remains, we are just marking time. This is the essence of the accupoint detection test.

Thanx Broda for ur concern. I'll asnwer those questions ass u have stated them,
*All the drugs i took at different times with different medical doctors. As i have stated earlier, i started having the feeling over 6 years ago. so i have treted it several times with those drugs i listed.
* I used some combinations like spaxfloxacin and ciprofloxacin and also i used them as a single dose @ other times.
*I ensured complete dosage and @ some instances i take prolonged dosage more than the doctors prescriptions
* It depends on the location and time available. But either ways i want to meet u.
* No infusion except one dosage of injection.

I guess this will assist ur diagnosis. Anticipating ur quick response.

Thanx for ur LOVE wink wink
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 23, 2008
I would not want to tell you that a solution is the answer or the other but it will be neccessary for you to take full dosage of in fusion as well as a full diagnosis of every thing that comes out of you; your blood, urine, feaces. This is a control test for our treatment,before any of our medications are given. This will tell if you are undergoing development as we commence, tis i know u will get at the end of this treatment.
On experience, i will say the presence of the microscopic organisms are still positive and they still feed on you for survival. all we will do is detach them from you and that is the freedom God will reveal in time.

This is my email
chimithen@yahoo.com
address:
34 Liasu road, Egbe, Lagos State.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by inosend: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
You are making reference to God and miracle whereas you are into fornication. Abi you don marry proper? Cast away the idol in your closet.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by stopscammer2015: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
naturecures20@gmail.com is scam big time more details to support these claim .......remember kola nut cant cure EBOLA
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by AGGIE87: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2015
pls even God dat made it posible for doctor tp find solution its a miracle so pls stop talking abt healing sch here, my dear if u have not tried yemkem coy in lag try it ooo, else u will wait for healing sch tire all ur vital organs will just become useless (God forbid) abeg make una no disturb me with dis healing sch wey i wait for tire.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform by toaspromo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
call me to get the home rmedies 08098780059

(1) (Reply)

Bird Flu Now In 11 States – FG / Coronavirus: FG Searching For Passengers On Aircraft With Italian Patient / How Do You View Fat People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.