Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? (33740 Views)

Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
HI NAIRALANDERS,
DOES IT REALLY MEAN THAT THERE IS NO CURE FOR STAPHYLOCOCCUS?
I WAS DIAGNOSED OF STAPH A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS NOW, AND I HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL HOSPITALS,BOTH ORTHODOX AND UNORTHODOX, AFTER TAKING SEVERAL ANTIBIOTICS AND INJECTIONS, IT WILL GO AND STILL COME BACK, I KEEP HAVING THE FEELINGS THAT I AM YET TO KILL THE CELLS, CAN ANY DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE RECOMMEND THE BEST DRUG FOR ME OR TELL ME HOW I CAN CURB THIS COS I CAN NO LONGER LIVE WITH IT. I KEEP HAVING PAINS ON MY DICK AND OFTEN TIMES,I GET SOME ITCHING ON MY PRIVATE PART. PLS HELP.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? by annyplenty(m): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2008
shoms2002:

HI NAIRALANDERS,
DOES IT REALLY MEAN THAT THERE IS NO CURE FOR STAPHYLOCOCCUS?
I WAS DIAGNOSED OF STAPH A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS NOW, AND I HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL HOSPITALS,BOTH ORTHODOX AND UNORTHODOX, AFTER TAKING SEVERAL ANTIBIOTICS AND INJECTIONS, IT WILL GO AND STILL COME BACK, I KEEP HAVING THE FEELINGS THAT I AM YET TO KILL THE CELLS, CAN ANY DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE RECOMMEND THE BEST DRUG FOR ME OR TELL ME HOW I CAN CURB THIS because I CAN NO LONGER LIVE WITH IT. I KEEP HAVING PAINS ON MY privates AND OFTEN TIMES,I GET SOME ITCHING ON MY PRIVATE PART. please HELP.

Hi shoms2002 and other nairalanders probably in the same position, know that i am not a medical doctor. so dont take wahtever instruction i give here as absolute or as authority but you can find it useful for you in seeing the end to your prolonged staph infection. kindly see the information below:

BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE

1 Be determined to conquer the infection.

2 Always pray to God for direction and healing

3 Refrain from all junk foods like meat pie, cakes, butter and most flower-processed foods. They increase bacterial activities.

4 Refrain from alcoholic drinks and beer. It overworks your kidney which is already exposed to toxins from staph.

5 Refrain from self medications. You could be taking drugs that have been resistant to the bacterial unknowingly.

6 Eat a lot of fruits, especially one that will give you energy and boost your sperm like garden egg, apple, plantain, okro, vegetables because the staph toxins degrade the quality of sperm.

7 Drink water regularly to cleanse your system especially the kidney from drug deposit.

8 Stop taking sugar. Instead of taking sugar, take pure natural honey (original). It is a natural antibiotic.

9 STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX. USE CONDOM EACH TIME YOU HAVE SEX. If you don’t use condom, you could infect your partner which is not good for a healthy society, or you could contact another infection thereby making your own become a mixed infection and treatment/cure may become more difficult.

WHAT YOU NEED

1 You need your determination and readiness.

2 You need money to do tests and buy drugs

3 You need time to go for test when it is due

4 VERY IMPORTANT: You need a medical personnel that can listen to you like you are talking to your friend and be attentive and that you can be free to go and talk to anytime without hinderance and will have time for you. I will recommend a laboratory personnel that conducts medical tests instead of a general doctor.

WHAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE DISEASE

1 STAPH AUREOS IS CURABLE

2 It is very easy to cure if detected early and given urgent and correct treatment

3 It develops resistant and becomes very difficult to cure if not treated early or if not treated correctly.

4 prolonged staph could be cured by constant and steady treatment with different drugs because it becomes resistant to same drug over time.

5 Some other bacterial infections if not treated on time and allowed to be present in the body for a long time may develop into staphylococcus.

6 Staph releases toxins into your body which may cause bad conditions on your body systems i.e. it reduces sperm count, it makes viscosity of semen to be low (watery sperm), it causes wormlike movement in the body, itching under the feet,
pepper-sensation on the body, headache, ache in the joints. It also causes one scrotum to be smaller than the other. Lastly, it overworks the kidney because the kidney always tries to remove those toxins from your blood and the bacterial also continually releases the toxins.

7 Prolonged staph may not be detected again in your urine test. So the test will say you are okay while you feel otherwise if urine is used for the MCS test after prolonged infection.

8 However for a prolonged infection, presence of staph will be always detected in semen (sperm) if it has not been cured.

9 So in place of Urine that is normally used for the MCS test (MICROSCOPY, CULTURE and SENSITIVITY test) use your sperm for the test because presence of the disease will be found in it if you have not been cured.

10 While your sperm is been used for the test, also ask the lab man to do SPERM-COUNT/ANALYSIS at the same time with the MCS test so that the quality of your sperm can be monitored alongside to forestall infertility.

TESTS AND DRUGS

1 Do the test and have the results carefully explained to you and make sure you understand it.

2 Use the drug recommended from the result of the test and as prescribed. DON’T REPEAT THE DRUG UNTIL IT IS PRECSRIBED FROM ANOTHER TEST to prevent the bacteria from developing resistant.
3 count two weeks after you have finished your drugs from the first test. then go for another test. (same test using your sperm sample).

4 Use the new drug given to you as prescribed by the test. The drug will probably be different from the first one. Again, Count two weeks after you have finished the drugs and go for another test.

5 Repeat the process like that until the first test you did and no presence of bacteria is achieved (negative result).

6 After the first test that shows negative, wait for 1 month and go for another test. If you still tests negative, take one of the drugs you have taken before for 5 days (ask your medical person for which).wait for 2 months after taking the drug and go for another test. If you still test negative, take one of the drugs you took during the tests for 5 days again (ask your medical man ). After this you may not bother again, you have been cured. Then if you wish, you can be taking antibiotic every 3 month but it is not necessary.

7 CAUTION: during the period you test negative and you are waiting for another period to complete before you go for another test, if you notice any of the symptoms, don’t wait for the period to complete. Quickly rush for your test.

OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO DO

1 Because staphylococcus bacterial has released a lot of toxins into your bloodstream which is why you feel a wormlike sensation, you should always take blood tonic that purifies blood to constantly purify your blood.

2 Staph may not be totally cured if all the detoxified toxins and wastes are not passed out of your body most suitably with faeces and urine. So you need what will make you go toilet regularly. You may object to this recommendation but it works: find any local herb or drink (you may meet the roots/leaves sellers. Yorubas call them “elewe-omo) that will make you go to toilet frequently or if you cant do this take YOYO BITTER.

3 The best time to take this is the next day after you finish your antibiotic given at the hospital from the test. You will go to toilet frequently. This is good for your cure. Just observe your faeces each time you go to toilet.

4 As you continue like this, soon you will overcome the bacteria and be a free person.

14 Likes

Re: Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? by thehomer: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
@poster why don't you google staphylococcus? you'll find out that most of it is harmless and it is not a known cause of genital itching. Visit a hospital for diagnosis and confirm the diagnosis with more than one doctor.

In fact Staphylococcus aureus is an organism normally found on skin.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 05, 2010
pls if der's anyone here dat can help pple, he/she should not hesitate in doing dat, pls lets save lives cos this pple are human beings like us and dey are suffering for nothing,

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? by reindeer: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
Nigerians are dying more from ignorance than any other thing.
Just google it and read and know that all some scammers are telling you is not true.
If you take all the medications in the world you're not likely to get rid of all the Staph. organisms in your body cos they are normal comensals in many areas and actually help in the body's defence!
So dont give your garri money to scammers.Go to a hospital/good laboratory and get a relevant test done and ou'd be advised from there.
Chei,see ignorance !

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? by Sunbellar: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
Re: Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? by RxLagos: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2012
How to treat a resistant infection with silver biotics nano-silver.

Silver biotics may or may not be used with an antbiotic.

DAY 1-3

Take a teaspoon 5ml of Silver Biotics in the morning an hour before breakfast on an empty stomach.

DAY 4-30

Take a teaspoon of Silver Biotics mix into drinking water and drink thrice daily before breakfast, lunch and supper.

REPEAT THIS for 6-8 weeks and confirm eradication of the infection in the lab. Silver Biotics have 2 modes of action:

1. Killing the pathogen causing infection

2. Repair and boost of the immune system.

This is why infections treated via this method DO NOT return.

4 Likes

Re: Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? by dcabals: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2012
my own advice is that wen u try everything possible and it didn't work, you can turn to the almighty GOD, the diety of all dieties......he will surely take of care of it.

(1)

Beer Vs Wine: Which Is Better? / Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation / Fertility Clinics Buy Sperm From Lagosians For N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.