Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Female Web Designers In The House? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Female Web Designers In The House? (990 Views)

Web Designers In Nigeria (Contact Details) / All Web Designers In Nigeria Are Amateurs / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Web Designers In The House? by hectoro(f): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hi ladies,

Please send links to jobs you have executed. A client of mine asked specifically for female web designers

annabelsmith2000@yahoo.com
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by miracle4(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
try yawatide

1 Like

Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by jacintamary: 4:19am On Jun 25, 2013
scammers all over the place, tufiakwa!

Your email reeks of ....., anyway sha.
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by jenifertaler: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2013
be aware from scammer
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by hoyehchemm: 4:29am On Jun 26, 2013
Why don't you give some details here and let female designers share their work on Nairaland for all to judge than your mail to judge.
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by hectoro(f): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello all;

I know Nigeria is tough, but I am not sure how I can scam you by asking for your contact details and links to work you have done in the past.

I am not a web developer/designer, therefore it is the links that you send that I will share with my client and they can decide which of the people's style and approach works for what they want to do.My client isnt going to check Nairaland or worry about what Nairalanders think.

Wait till you get asked for money before you write off the opportunity - I have received 3 responses from another country and none from Nigeria for a job meant to be for the Nigerian market?? Lets think carefully when taking decisions that affect your life.

Thanks.
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by CODEEATER(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wait a sec,so r u tryin to say dat we actualy hav female web devs/programmers here?

Hmmm,all my lyf i hav only knwn 1 grl wit intrest in d topic,n dats my gf,n she only joins me to read ebooks on php,n even play wit sum html sum tyms,she's stil a learnr sha....i wuld lv to meet anoda
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
I am searching for one to marry o!

1 Like

Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by elvis10ten(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
*dhtml:
Na gobe be that o.
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by Legendwap: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
*dhtml:

Na family business
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by Djtm(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
*dhtml:
lol, you two will make a bad family. Dad pressing laptop, mum pressing laptop. David messing up the house, junior crying on top of his voice. It aint gon' be funny!
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by omoelu1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
@code_eater.
pls mail me link(s) to any project created by you. i would really luv to c u in action.
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by CODEEATER(m): 2:09am On Aug 23, 2013
omoelu1: @code_eater.
pls mail me link(s) to any project created by you. i would really luv to c u in action.
cry too bad,i dont hav any public projects to show of madskillz...REASON:am nt a freelance dev YET!.....REASON:i dont currently owwn a pc YET!....bt 1 tin is 4 sure sha,wen i make landfall,i will work to chnge d way we c web sites,and the way dey r made..but 4 nw,am lyk a 1TB hard disk,packd full wit knwledge,but no where to "unpack" it to sad
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by omoelu1(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2013
ok..no probs..but can u at least drop me ur mail or anyway to contact u
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Na wa o, so i should marry a doctor?
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by CODEEATER(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
omoelu1: ok..no probs..but can u at least drop me ur mail or anyway to contact u
chk ma profile,mail me aka reply my soda contacts dere
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by CODEEATER(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
*dhtml:
Na wa o, so i should marry a doctor?
c++ programmer marry java programmer, una pikin go get dual-core brain...maybe even create a new language.. C-va++
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by hoyehchemm: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
All well and gOod. For all requesting a female designer, am actually one though am not too good in php. I have basic html knowledge and am working on increasing my knowledge. I'm also into blogging and I want to be a good blogger but seems I have plenty work to do. So, for d request, (hope its not too late *wink*)Some of my works are www.justhostng.com, www.nseyenagoa.org.ng, www.onlinebiz4real.com, and a lot more I did in partnership with coders. So guys, what do u think... O ya rate me. Am Kemi
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by adewasco2k(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
There are a lot of naija girls who are wed designers! Developers and programmers.

I was at a seminar few months back, I met so many female developers and programmers as in!!!! Crazy genius, they are good at what they do and have handled solely big projects...I was wowed, if you are in abuja and you are a programmer, we can also set aside some weekends to get to met each other.

Alternating weekends I do met with those girls to share experiences.

I am asking one of them out already....I must marry a programmer!!!! cheesy
Re: Female Web Designers In The House? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Stelladimokokorkus' Blog Has Been HACKED!!!!!!!! / My Blog Has A New Look. What Do You Think ? / Any Webmaster In Niger To Help Register .ne Domain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.