Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,278 members, 7,853,338 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? (19568 Views)

Dbanj DKM Concert Pictures / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Freiburger(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abeg make una leave Donna Diva alone, the outfit no fit her?
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
lorretta u: and forgive my outrage.where on earth do u get off to calling someone you don't know a hoe?cos that's what you're practically saying.
Well me thinks it takes a whoremonger to knw a hoe.just tired of peolpe trying to judge other that they themselves are no better than.and don't tell us that was a joke cos it isn't,if u haven't paid for any services from her,don't come in public and make derogatory remarks bordering on 'whorism' about any lady.thanks

Why you dey reason like ice fish?

angry

I dare you to highlight any portion of my post where I expressly called her a hoe! angry

Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by enky(f): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
I think she is trying to bring nature closer to lighting up the place ,i can feel the live in that wear, i think is creative/hot
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by enky(f): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
I think she is trying to bring nature closer to lighting up the place,i can feel it in that wear,i think is super creative / hot
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
[size=16pt]WE ARE RETURNING TO THE WAYS OF OUR ANCESTORS! THE GODS BE PRAISED![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Looks like sea weed
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]WE ARE RETURNING TO THE WAYS OF OUR ANCESTORS! THE GODS BE PRAISED![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will have us all walking around naked, maybe carrying spears and sticking ourselves ehn?
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Theblessed(f): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
[size=16pt]But the face of the person wearing the leaves... so happy undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
django1:

You will have us all walking around naked, maybe carrying spears and sticking ourselves ehn?

yes. go stick yourself.
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by lulukay(f): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Creativity!!perhaps on the ruun way!wait ooh..wat if the leaf kon fall grin
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by blackmann(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Okija_juju: ?Forgive my profanity but she looks like what my people will call a Jungle Akunna

So if George of the Jungle movie had an Ashawo in it, she would be dressed like this.

So if Flintstones Wilma ever became a hoe, thats the attire she would wear..

So if this was the casting of the part of Jungle hoe in a Tarzan movie, this is what she would be dressed like in the movie..

I laugh in "George of the Jungle"
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by YoshiMaster: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
lorretta u: and forgive my outrage.where on earth do u get off to calling someone you don't know a hoe?cos that's what you're practically saying.
Well me thinks it takes a whoremonger to knw a hoe.just tired of peolpe trying to judge other that they themselves are no better than.and don't tell us that was a joke cos it isn't,if u haven't paid for any services from her,don't come in public and make derogatory remarks bordering on 'whorism' about any lady.thanks
Really digging lorretta

1 Like

Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ok leaf woman.... Dont u think a goat beside would have completed the statement.... ( Even when i am done with my okazi leaves, i can still feed my goat)
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why you dey reason like ice fish?

angry

I dare you to highlight any portion of my post where [b]I expressly
called her a hoe! angry

[/b]

The word you were looking for was "EXPLICITLY". Stop writing like a fisherman.

1 Like

Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
If say that babe wear that thing jam hungry goat...she for hear am cheesy cheesy.

Daring sha.
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by iamdsam: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
In the name of fashion, we dey wear leaf. We go soon dey tie rope for body, use paper take rap body or probably nak.ed wearing shade to concerts or occasion in the name of fashion
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by druid06(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
That looks good. I meant the peppersoup and not the "drag queen"
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Lenny5000(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Donna is the most kind and down to earth person you will ever meet... But thats not the thing that still surprise me about her, but her life story! It is something that will inspire a lot of people no matter how harden you are, especially her age mates! Someday her life story will be made into a movie or maybe a book... because while people see a musician or singer, she is much more than that. Donna, may God keep you safe and help and make you successful beyond your wildest dreams, above all I pray for positive and good people around you. I wish you peace and true happiness. Remain strong and stay focused... Bless

Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by babsadewa(m): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2013
me just dey observe...shey dis one na fashion sha?
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Revolva(m): 12:44am On Jun 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin ;Dshe never crase enter market by the way who is dona diva sef
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2013
engineerd:

Thanks bros..

But why you no tell me nicely? angry exhibiting the character of a vulcaniser.
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by Roliks09: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2013
engineerd:

I rarely go after people's written English here,but when you try to correct someone, and shoot yourself in the leg in the process, I cant but.... Please, get a dictionary sir. He was correct with expressly.
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by NaLaugh: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2013
when she reach house she go use the dress cook soup. cool
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by elari(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2013
[quote
author=lorretta u]and forgive my outrage.where on earth do u get off to
calling someone you don't know a hoe?cos that's what you're practically
saying.
Well me thinks it takes a whoremonger to knw a hoe.just tired of peolpe
trying to judge other that they themselves are no better than.and don't
tell us that was a joke cos it isn't,if u haven't paid for any services
from her,don't come in public and make derogatory remarks bordering on
'whorism' about any lady.thanks[/quote] . . . i told u to wait for the next customer. that truck driver say e go pay u well if u give and well without cd. so u left ur stand to come here and play. oya! go back to ur stand.
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by elari(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2013
[quote
author=lorretta u]and forgive my outrage.where on earth do u get off to
calling someone you don't know a hoe?cos that's what you're practically
saying.
Well me thinks it takes a whoremonger to knw a hoe.just tired of peolpe
trying to judge other that they themselves are no better than.and don't
tell us that was a joke cos it isn't,if u haven't paid for any services
from her,don't come in public and make derogatory remarks bordering on
'whorism' about any lady.thanks[/quote]. . . who told u to leave ur stand. oya go back their remember that truck driver say im go pay well if u do am well and double without cd.
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by LordReed(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju: ?Forgive my profanity but she looks like what my people will call a Jungle Akunna

So if George of the Jungle movie had an Ashawo in it, she would be dressed like this.

So if Flintstones Wilma ever became a hoe, thats the attire she would wear..

So if this was the casting of the part of Jungle hoe in a Tarzan movie, this is what she would be dressed like in the movie..

If your ancestors hadn't f..ed up, you'd have been nekid.
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by OloyeJawnson: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
I'mma consider dis a wardrobe malfunction.. Gosh!! Gues her tailor couldn't meet her deadline..
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by kartel05: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
love it
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by nneh1(f): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nipple: Probably pieces of fabric cut in the shape of leaves.Won't believe otherwise unless I touch it.
why not go and touch it is anyone preventing you?
Re: Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? by MistadeRegal(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
Why she no wear bread nylon as new mode of dressing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide: YBNL Is Not Slavery Unlike Other Record Label / Angela Okorie's Son, King Chamberlain Celebrates 6th Birthday With Photoshoot / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.