Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,367 members, 7,868,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse/verses? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse/verses? (1391 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Translation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse/verses? by nedu2000(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2013
Mudley313:

ok, i give you that. but how come you had a problem earlier when i quoted from that same "bible...the christian book"? you don't get to pick and choose what to believe in the words plainly written inside of your bible, unless you're telling me you're not a true "bible believing" christian...if you are, and sincerely believe every single word inscribed in the bible was inspired by your god, then i'm sorry, genocide, slavery, human sacrifice and the unnecessary slaughtering of innocent babies and children (correctly quoted in my verses above)is obviously consented to by you and your god

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Sex Scandal: Mass Exodus Hits COZA / Stubborn Faith / Understanding The Concept Of Olodumare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.