Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Just What Have Been Thinking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just What Have Been Thinking (522 Views)

American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! / French Is Always Happy And It's Contagious. He's Just What I Need Right Now / Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just What Have Been Thinking by silvertuke(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Just what have been thinking, if fellow Naija celebrities cannot join Hand together to raise this money that is needed, then it a big shame, imagine all Naija celebrities donating 500k each the amount that is needed would be complete within 48hours. To all the successful Naija celebrity out there you guys should please help OJB I take God beg una. You guys should not forget that we the Fans also contributed to your success in one way or the other. So listen to us and help us to help OJB. We can’t afford to lose him just like that. It would be a big shame that fellow Naija celebrities could not raise the amount that is needed to save this guy.
Re: Just What Have Been Thinking by akuji: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
silvertuke: Just what have been thinking, if fellow Naija celebrities cannot join Hand together to raise this money that is needed, then it a big shame, imagine all Naija celebrities donating 500k each the amount that is needed would be complete within 48hours. To all the successful Naija celebrity out there you guys should please help OJB I take God beg una. You guys should not forget that we the Fans also contributed to your success in one way or the other. So listen to us and help us to help OJB. We can’t afford to lose him just like that. It would be a big shame that fellow Naija celebrities could not raise the amount that is needed to save this guy.

I don't understand why these celebrities don't save up money when they are 'making it' ...you know, saving up for a rainy day. They always blow their money on stupid purchases. Al you need is A nice house in a secure nice area, a car that can get you from a to b, other essentials...u dont need a 25milion naira car and shiittte like that. Save up for a rainy day and then we wouldn't have this problem of people begging for money when they have fallen ill or when they have faded from the limelight. Shikena!!!

(1) (Reply)

OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant / Guess Who Becomes The First Brand To Be Verified On Facebook??? / Information Nigeria In Content Theft Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.