Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' (13964 Views)

Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood / Julius Aghahowa's Daughter Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Unconditional' / Sesame Street Makes Its Debut On Nta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by ozoemeka(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1171074_omotolaakon_jpgd88d629f6c6825908f965c30926d3931[/img]

Nigerian superstar, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde makes her US TV debut today in a new series “Hit The Floor” which was reported as ‘Bounce’ when the news broke last February.

Acting alongside the likes of Kimberly Elise & Akon, ” ‘Hit The Floor’ is an American drama television series which follows Ahsha, a girl who joins the NBA cheerleading team the Los Angeles Devil Girls, unaware of the treacherous and tempting world that follows”

The show will air on music and lifestyle channel, VH1 and will definitely make a distinct mark for Omotola‘s international foray.

Yes it’s Tonight! @HitTheFloor my US Tv Debut 24/06/13 9pm! #despisenotthedaysoflittlebeginnings love to @iKimberlyElise watch @Akon @VH1

— Omotola. j .Ekeinde (@Realomosexy) June 24, 2013

BN

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 25, 2013
Ok now I waited and waited before I saw her on the show. And her part was like 5secs and it was over.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by TERRI4REAL: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2013
Well as they say, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step..in this case, 5 secs. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by tpia5: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
please post the clip here.

is it on youtube?
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
stillwater: Ok now I waited and waited before I saw her on the show. And her part was like 5secs and it was over.

really? grin
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
What!! 5 secs?! grin

Choi!
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by supaeagles(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
stillwater: Ok now I waited and waited before I saw her on the show. And her part was like 5secs and it was over.
TERRI4REAL: Well as they say, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step..in this case, 5 secs. grin cheesy
Imagine oh and reading the OP's post you will think she's the star of the show..... chei 5 seconds?? .... so does one get paid for that?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by enioladeran: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
go girl wink

1 Like

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by dilim247: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
She is a "star" here n overseas she no fit play beta role, its a pity! 5sec role na news?
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by AGgal(f): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bad belles!
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by laykhorn(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Even If its 1second, It would get her far past 10Nollywood movies. Its a good thing for her

1 Like

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Rhino5dm: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
[size=38pt]The most successful actress from Nigeria [/size] cool

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by tpia5: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
i think you mean the most successful actress from nollywood.

in a country of 150 million people, we cant say we have only one "most successful" actress.

people can celebrate her without hyperbole?

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by bknight: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
In Nigerian, does 'waka-pass' not get paid? undecided
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by tickertop(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Still encouraging,no backslide. Reaching for the tops
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wetin that man dey look for Omotola chest? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Akon just dey observe her boobs.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Kingslaw(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
I b no wan type anything, but when i see that bad observant i quickly change my mind.na oleKON be that?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by LadySarin: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
every since theyve been talking of dis fat lady what have we gained?
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
To me Kimberly Elise is the most beautiful creature on this planet! I love that woman too much.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Rhino5dm: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Rhino5dm: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by lawrenceunaa: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
[/sup]na her money weda she act or not , dat 1 no go stop me 4rm eating
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by Rhino5dm: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by IAMBREEZY: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
She's talented.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by verbes007: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
There has to be a stepping stones. Good for her.
Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by biafranqueen: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Give respect where it is do

Well done sexy mamma we r proud of you

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by elampiro(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

What makes her the most successful? What about Genevieve?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by BBDelta(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by elampiro(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Is she more successful than Genevieve?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' by supaeagles(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: My daughter was in one commercial for 2 seconds and made $38,000.00 in residual check that is over 6 millions in 9ja
How many will make that in one year?
Give respect where it is do. Well done sexy mamma we r proud of you
that's nice to hear that, kudos to your daughter & you. However a commercial is in itself very short generally under 1 minute or so and so a 2 second role there has value. On the other hand, to get a 5 second role in a 30 minute plus movie/drama production is no comparison at all and not of much value.... IMHO. All the same, your point is noted, it is still a role featuring in a show for a bigger/global audience and is laudable I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? / The Next Movie Star Reality Show / Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.