Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri (2039 Views)

Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini / Rapper MI Finds A Wife In Abakaliki - (PHOTOS & VIDEO) / Finally! MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by chicbenita(f): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Jude Abaga – one of the most eligible bachelors in the Nigerian music industry has finally found his missing rib. Where? Right on the stage of the famous Star Music Trek concert which held at Hero Square, Owerri over the weekend.

His gorgeous ‘partner’, ChinyereOkafor whom he selected from the sell out crowd, added her beautiful voice on stage to his rendition of his hit single “One Naira’’

And in total awe of her performance, M.I symbolically removed his gold necklace, proudly proclaiming her, the new ‘Mrs.Abaga’.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, the new MrsAbaga…’ he told Owerri fans as he hugged Okafor.

Interestingly, earlier in the day, during a stop over at Hot FM,colleague JMartins had prophetically declared that M.I would find his missing rib in Owerri.The rapper said ‘amen’, and gave a mock wedding speech, with Phyno and Martins urging him on.

However the ‘wedding’ which was an entertaining interlude during his show stopping performance was actually just another performance, one of the many notable ones the popular entertainer reeled out through out his 5-star set

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/wow-mi-finds-his-missing-rib-in-owerri.html

Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by Airforce1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
M.I na dis village Mgbeke u wan marry

1 Like

Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by unlessgod: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
wow,,, nice one
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by unlessgod: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Airforce1: M.I na dis village Mgbeke u wan marry
marriage is marriage,,, it doesnt take if one is a villager or not,,, what i expect from you was,.,, congrats MI
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by Phranciz(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
For M I to be taLler then her, it simply means d girl is F ing short.
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by Globalwalyy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
gud for him o
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by otokpamike(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Wentin her guy wey bring her there go come do na? So MI no see wife from al his babes to marry..guy look well oh
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by Biim: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mgbafo can't you shut up for once? angry
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 25, 2013

That girl is lovely.
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by imsuboi(m): 3:45am On Jun 25, 2013

Ode
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by Airforce1(m): 5:21am On Jun 25, 2013
Biim:
Mgbafo can't you shut up for once? angry

Niggar st0p fr0nting f0r s0me0ne wh0 d0esnt even kn0w u exist 0k? G00d!
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by sexymoma(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Ah it a lie o, He only gave har the Neck Lace because was singing his lyrics words for words... Hmmm Nigerians.
If you wan do Aproko, Do confirm Aproko u hia undecided
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by Mccoynelly(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2013
happy for him
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by bebechuks: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2013
Congrt MI wife na wife make una live am ooooooooooooo!
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by peteremu(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
nice one MI,,, congrats
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by ObiomaA: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
IF M.I MARRY THIS NYANMIRI MAKE I BEND
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by andyanders: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Phranciz: For M I to be taLler then her, it simply means d girl is F ing short.

The lady is not short. Look at her hands and she bent down to collect the chain.
Re: Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri by unlessgod: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
Yes!
andyanders:

The lady is not short. Look at her hands and she bent down to collect the chain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CHECK OUT OBAMA'S FUNNY MOVES YOU WISH YOU HAD (SEE PHOTOS) / Prison Break Actor Michael Scoffield real Reveals he is Gay / Whoopi Goldberg Claims 2chainz Is Her Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.