Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (264715 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
spyder880:

Before we continue, we must give the owner of this building all the credit for first dreaming up this design, incorporating it on paper and having the patience to explain it to me and my team. He is really very attentive to details.

I agree with you.. I can never come up with any good design, so Bravo! to him. God bless him for his understanding.
That is why I follow all these thread to the end, so I can one day show the buildings to my future Architects
and Builder.. "Look at the picures in this constructions, I want it this way as Spyder has built it.." that should be an easy explanation from me.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
spyder880:

Before we continue, we must give the owner of this building all the credit for first dreaming up this design, incorporating it on paper and having the patience to explain it to me and my team. He is really very attentive to details.

He is so much appreciated and we pray that the Lord will bless him more to even do better.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by brabus(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nice work! The formwork are too sweet.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Joyconnect: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello bro Honey88,
I guess it appears to you I got some attitude, far from it and neither do I lay claim to a right of having to compel oga mr spyder880 to give response.
It is just that I had made several postings on the same subject and no response from oga spydo even though he had been posting on the same platform.
From my knowledge of the industry, I know it is the least difficult thing to do, if one is willing but I also know my oga spyder880 here is well able.
Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by plasgidy: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
super spyder, you are doing apsolutlly well. but how come when i was chating with you on phone i ask you if you are an engineer you said no, but however you are are contructing wanders. is this a gift frm above or what? guy i envy you so much, infact you are a realy gem. keep up the good work and trust, men ckenneths homes will go places in jesus name AMEN.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
plasgidy: super spyder, you are doing apsolutlly well. but how come when i was chating with you on phone i ask you if you are an engineer you said, but however you are are contructing wanders. is this a gift frm above or what? guy i envy you so much infact you are a realy gem. keep up the good work and trust men ckenneths homes will go places in jesus name AMEN.

Thank you Sir, we shall all succeed this year, Amen.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by esoorita: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Syder my man,I've lost track of the magnificent Port Harcourt mansion for few days as I'm currently holidaying in Florida with my family and yet my addiction to your building project is so over-powering that I couldn't stop myself from logging on to Nairaland to check your progress. I'm delighted that you are making a steady progress as usual. I'm amazed by the speed and precision with which you execute your projects. You are tremendously blessed. I'm looking forward to having a drink with you one day once you decide to come down to Lagos with your expertise.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
esoorita: Syder my man,I've lost track of the magnificent Port Harcourt mansion for few days as I'm currently holidaying in Florida with my family and yet my addiction to your building project is so over-powering that I couldn't stop myself from logging on to Nairaland to check your progress. I'm delighted that you are making a steady progress as usual. I'm amazed by the speed and precision with which you execute your projects. You are tremendously blessed. I'm looking forward to having a drink with you one day once you decide to come down to Lagos with your expertise.

Sure I am also looking forward to Lagos, and I hope to work for you then.

Almost all my men who worked on this house, with the exception of my carpenter landed in Owerri today to shake the area down. The carpenter stays back here to commence the parapet works and will hope to join the rest of the guys when he is done with roofing.

More picture updates tomorrow.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by princeonx: 4:00am On Aug 21, 2013
Joyconnect: Hello bro Honey88,
I guess it appears to you I got some attitude, far from it and neither do I lay claim to a right of having to compel oga mr spyder880 to give response.
It is just that I had made several postings on the same subject and no response from oga spydo even though he had been posting on the same platform.
From my knowledge of the industry, I know it is the least difficult thing to do, if one is willing but I also know my oga spyder880 here is well able.
Thanks
Honestly guy, the more you talk, the more you sound demanding and authoritative so why not try letting go? The law of asking/begging is when you ask and ask again, you keep asking nicely till you get!
You just reminded me of those almajiri kids back in the north that will throw stone at your car if you refuse giving them money! Smh!

And just incase you haven't noticed or since you're new to NL (5 days old), property section is the only thread or topic where you hardly see fight, insult, tribalism, and all that nonsense and we will really want/like it to remain that way.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by princeonx: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2013
spyder880:

Not yet sir, just wait till its done cheesy
Spyder this project is coming up great! Well done!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:13am On Aug 21, 2013
prince_onx:
Spyder this project is coming up great! Well done!

Thank you Sir, you are welcome.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2013
spyder880:

Thank you Sir, you are welcome.
Bros Pls help this fellow NLder
Joyconnect: 1. Please does anyone know the current prices of building materials in Port-Harcourt? Precisely , cost of a ton of reinforcement bars eg Y8,Y10, Y12,Y16,Y20, Y25, 30Ton of granite, 3/8 gravel/sand, 20Ton of sand. a bag of cement, 2x2 timber,2x3,2x4,3x4 and bag of nail etc.
2. Why would an engineer specify Y20 and Y25 in his structural design when no one has so far come up with a price for these steel bars?Does it means that we do not have these grade of steel bars in the market?
3. Please how many lengths of these Y8,Y10, Y12,Y16,Y20, Y25 are in a Ton each.
4. Cost of labour per day eg, labourer, capenter, mason, iron bender , cost per day of hiring a concrete mixing machine, poker vibrator etc.
You can mail me directly on erinfolami63@gmail.com.
Kind regards
You are in the best place please help.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by emuj: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2013
spyder880: right side elevation
@Spyder880

What is the size of this PH mansion and how many rooms/lounge? I am a fan. Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Presence, Sir!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Mystery11(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
[b][/b]
prince_onx:
Honestly guy, the more you talk, the more you sound demanding and authoritative so why not try letting go? The law of asking/begging is when you ask and ask again, you keep asking nicely till you get!
You just reminded me of those almajiri kids back in the north that will throw stone at your car if you refuse giving them money! Smh!

And just incase you haven't noticed or since you're new to NL (5 days old), property section is the only thread or topic where you hardly see fight, insult, tribalism, and all that nonsense and we will really want/like it to remain that way.

Well spoken. I noticed the maturity on this site ever since I started coming into this section.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Joyconnect: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Prince_onx thank you.
Oh i wish I can let go o, but for 'my ogas at the top' that want solutions as at yesterday, letting go is treading on broken splinters.
So you see the almajeri paradox is offside in this case as you do not comprehend what is attached to the help from oga spydo.
Yes I work in the industry but not in PH but has to do this for my oga at the top that has promised a lot to others.
Oga spyder SOS please.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^^^^^then go to the material market and make enquiries on the price of the goods. Oga spyder is new in PH and is just trying to find his way around. GO do the same
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by ckenneths(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Joyconnect: Prince_onx thank you.
Oh i wish I can let go o, but for 'my ogas at the top' that want solutions as at yesterday, letting go is treading on broken splinters.
So you see the almajeri paradox is offside in this case as you do not comprehend what is attached to the help from oga spydo.
Yes I work in the industry but not in PH but has to do this for my oga at the top that has promised a lot to others.
Oga spyder SOS please.

I replied you in the afternoon and got BANNED, thats the post hidden three posts up there.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by brabus(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2013
ckenneths:

I replied you in the afternoon and got BANNED, thats the post hidden three posts up there.

What a coincidence! I replied a post on my thread also and I was banned. Now I can post with the ID on your thread and other threads but I can't do so on my own thread.

UPDATE: My ID has been released from detention.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Show us some pix of the update oh. .
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
brabus:

What a coincidence! I replied a post on my thread also and I was banned. Now I can post with the ID on your thread and other threads but I can't do so on my own thread.

UPDATE: My ID has been released from detention.

It has been banning galore of recent my brother, as soon as I sent the last message here yesterday, I was banned again by the spambot. Hoping to post all my updates from all sites today before another spambot ban.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
spyder880:

It has been banning galore of recent my brother, as soon as I sent the last message here yesterday, I was banned again by the spambot. Hoping to post all my updates from all sites today before another spambot ban.

Is there an explanation as to what triggers the ban?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
mufutau55:

Is there an explanation as to what triggers the ban?

Hajji Mufutau

I dont even know what triggers the bans, I was banned with Spyder880 for providing answers to Jayconnect's questions (maybe because I used naira marks on the amount)

But my ckenneths username was banned and my post hidden even while answering another poster!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
spyder880:

I dont even know what triggers the bans, I was banned with Spyder880 for providing answers to Jayconnect's questions (maybe because I used naira marks on the amount)

But my ckenneths username was banned and my post hidden even while answering another poster!

Spambot gone crazy then..

update: Find the Innoson ceiling PVC people in Lagos.. will give you more updates later. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Finally pulled the woods out of most parts of the decking........ and some places did not come out as good as we wanted them to.......

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
some more

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
and more.....

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Joyconnect: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
My bros,
The ban is triggered when you repeatedly post the same thing sir.
Thank you oga spydo for the anticipated help, may your pot of oil not congeal. Meanwhile, I pray the ban will be uplifted.
Best regards bro.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Numerouuuno: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Is nairaland having a problem with images or its ♍Ɣ browser?
Is anyother mobile internet surfer experiencing this?
All spyders pics couldn't be viewed over here.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Val2001: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
I have the same problem
Numero uuuno: Is nairaland having a problem with images or its ♍Ɣ browser?
Is anyother mobile internet surfer experiencing this?
All spyders pics couldn't be viewed over here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.