Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (263954 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
Chairman, were you to build just the carcass of the building and not the rest? Or you just wanna stop feeding our eyes based on security of the owner?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Fhemmmy: Or you just wanna stop feeding our eyes based on security of the owner?

I think it's this one.. But I think it's understandable.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
mufutau55:

I think it's this one.. But I think it's understandable.

Hajji Mufutau

For sure understandable and respected too . . . .Figures to date is good enough, though would love to see this finishing of this home, but we have to respect the owner's choice.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 1:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Fhemmmy:

For sure understandable and respected too . . . .Figures to date is good enough, though would love to see this finishing of this home, but we have to respect the owner's choice.

I guess, they can still let us see the finishing of exterior when it's finally finished/painted all that stuff..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
mufutau55:

I guess, they can still let us see the finishing of exterior when it's finally finished/painted all that stuff..

Hajji Mufutau

That would be great . . .
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Sylverbox(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
This Budget amazes me and 2 think its d PHC I knw, I would really luv 2 see hw it goes. We hv spent over 25m already on a similar project in akwaibom....and its still not completed!!!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sylverbox: This Budget amazes me and 2 think its d PHC I knw, I would really luv 2 see hw it goes. We hv spent over 25m already on a similar project in akwaibom....and its still not completed!!!

That is why you need Spyderman in your corner
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by InvertedHammer: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sylverbox: This Budget amazes me and 2 think its d PHC I knw, I would really luv 2 see hw it goes. We hv spent over 25m already on a similar project in akwaibom....and its still not completed!!!
/
There is no fixed price for any project.

The more ignorant a client is about buildings, the better for an unscrupulous contractor.

But once in a while you meet some honest contractors.

I hope this solved your puzzle

\

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Junapril(m): 4:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by esoorita: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
spyder880: When the owner of this house first invited me to come and join in the building of this mansion, I had a fairly good idea of how the final product will look like. But I never thought it will be as beautiful as it turned out to be. It was challenging from the first day till even yesterday, but we all fought the war till the end. All glory be to God for giving us the power, we thank the landlord for giving us the opportunity to serve, and for being very supportive through the ups and downs of this project. As this project is coming to an end, we want to thank everybody.

We thank all the members of my team both the inner and fringe members who worked tirelessly to make this possible, we thank the community of people we met here, we thank the suppliers and contractors who helped us arrange everything. And finally I thank you all of you for being here for us. I will mention names later but una sabi unaselves sha grin May God bless all of you. We will continue to post here but this is to officially bring all updates on this thread to an end. I am bringing the costs together and will reveal a rough final figure for everything.

Lets do this again in another site, we are always ready to serve. cheesy cool

Spyder, another fascinating project successfully completed. No moaning or any complaint by the client, this is the sort of result every client looks forward to achieve. This project is an additional proof of your competence. You are tremendously blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
You don't need to empty your account before you build a HOME strictly Building Materials ask Chekitaut
Call 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by gtrust: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
esoorita:

Spyder, another fascinating project successfully completed. No moaning or any complaint by the client, this is the sort of result every client looks forward to achieve. This project is an additional proof of your competence. You are tremendously blessed.

Building Construction is like Boxing.
You either knock out your opponent and claim the victory (no grammar in this)
or you wait for the judges to reveal their score-cards. (that is if the opponent has not sent you to hospital)

Spyder has ALWAYS given the 'knock-out upper cuts'!
You give him house to build, Spyder JUST builds your house according to the agreement. No referee score-cards, no grammar, just HOUSE!

Good Job (again!) to Spyder and his boys!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by VIPICO(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fhemmmy: Chairman, were you to build just the carcass of the building and not the rest? Or you just wanna stop feeding our eyes based on security of the owner?

Spyder had earlier said the owner said, "No more camera from now henceforth".
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
VIPICO:
Spyder had earlier said the owner said, "No more camera from now henceforth".

I guess i missed class on that day . . Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2013
spyder880: When the owner of this house first invited me to come and join in the building of this mansion, I had a fairly good idea of how the final product will look like. But I never thought it will be as beautiful as it turned out to be. It was challenging from the first day till even yesterday, but we all fought the war till the end. All glory be to God for giving us the power, we thank the landlord for giving us the opportunity to serve, and for being very supportive through the ups and downs of this project. As this project is coming to an end, we want to thank everybody.

We thank all the members of my team both the inner and fringe members who worked tirelessly to make this possible, we thank the community of people we met here, we thank the suppliers and contractors who helped us arrange everything. And finally I thank you all of you for being here for us. I will mention names later but una sabi unaselves sha grin May God bless all of you. We will continue to post here but this is to officially bring all updates on this thread to an end. I am bringing the costs together and will reveal a rough final figure for everything.

Lets do this again in another site, we are always ready to serve. cheesy cool
Welldone for a good job. Wish you success in subsequent sites. Though still waiting for rough cost for this project as icing on the cake.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:59am On Dec 23, 2013
lawali: Welldone for a good job. Wish you success in subsequent sites. Though still waiting for rough cost for this project as icing on the cake.

Thank you bro.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 2:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Christmas is in the air!

Its that time of the year when we must pause for a few days and savor the blessings of the almighty, a time we are supposed to slow down from all our rushing and toiling and join the rest of humanity as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I am using this opportunity to wish you all a the merriest Christmas ever, and a 2014 filled with bountiful blessings and favor. May your blessings become so much that you will make others rich just by the small you give out.

It has been a very challenging year for us at the Spyder building enterprise, we expanded the scope of our operations and completed some beautiful projects, but this is just the beginning. We plan to spread out more in 2014 and build an even greater number of houses. Building houses by bringing out beautifully drawn plans to stand magnificently is our passion, but we also try to something else. We put ourselves in the shoes of our client and try to have a feel of what he desires to achieve. We then work hard to bring his thought to reality by working round the clock to build his dream.

It has not been rosy all the time, we have had to go to extra lengths to do our work, sometimes we do what might seem too difficult, skipping meals and sleep, standing under the rain and sun, screaming and fighting with troublesome workers, traveling at odd hours, and at dangerous speeds through dangerous zones.

But the lord has been good to us, it was not just because we were very strong, or efficient. It was because the lord wanted to favor us by enabling us to stay strong.

"If I have seen any farther, its because I have been sitting at the shoulders of giants"

Let us appreciate these giants, Oga Fhemmmy, Oga Hajj Mufutau, Remcoface, Brabus, Diordaves, Twinskenny, High chief, Jussi, Afam4eva, Gabbytabby, Okija-juju, Lawali, gtrust, Benimeogu, Megainvest, Osama10, Demain man, baby123, Zuby77, Emperor1, otokx, Degis, achi4u, sayso, NL1960, Mr Everest, plasgidy, Emperor, ashaju33, VIPICO, jites, blink182, chinoxl, prince-onx, tlops, od31, stsoul, jam04, sagewood, kkonsult, ogaibe, all4naija, dnative, chizatara, chidexy, elvis07, esorita, bugmenot, Jerryben10, youngbrain, natudu, Marpol, Muyesky, Dayoagboola, deesnipes, Ihebrooke, dude22, blackchief, frodobee, Maxndu, whirlwind7, Janykute, Femonjay, GentleCID, olubuffett, kopell, StainlessH, pdude, Checkitout, Segzy-moor, azora, Ricky olu, Junapril, (I will expand this list till I remember all my friends here)

I could have loved to give all of you a bottle of wine, but since it may be very difficult to do that, you can select a bottle from my e-shelf grin I have Seamans here, I have St. Remy, Don Perignioni, Amarula, Moet, Hennessy, Belvedere, Absolut Mandrin, Vodka, Smirnoff, Pink lady, Ciroc, Grey goose, Chelsea, Squadron, kai kai, Burukutu, Palm wine, Sapele water, Monkey leg grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by benimeogu(f): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks for the Amarula.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by plasgidy: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Spyder you are very funny, you need to organise a very nice get together party for ur clients and fans on a serious notes.

Wishing you and your team a very blissful christmas and a jumbo new year, more contract may what you shall eat and drink not lack.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by diordaves(m): 1:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks Spyder880 for the Sapele Water but e be like say you forget the Native Kola. Well done and may God continue to bless you and your family and protect and lead you into the new year. Continue to build your business on TRUST and then wait for the LORD for:

" those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary" [ Isaiah 40:30 ]

A very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year !
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2013
I am so humble to see my name on that list . . God Bless you and Merry Christmas, may the joy of the season be yours and that of your family.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Degis(m): 4:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Looking for a young man with an enviable and glorious future?. Then look no further than Sypder. I decree that your future shall be greater than your expectations in Jesus mighty name
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by esoorita: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Spyder, The voice of men is the voice God. I wish you and your entire family a very merry Xmas and prosperous 2014. You have unwittingly touched the life of many people on this forum and we your fans really appreciate your immense contributions to the art of quality house building with a reasonable budget. May the good Lord continue to strengthen and bless your work. (Amen).
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by jam04(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Season greetings to you Spyder. Thanks for the honour. Let's do it again in 2014.

You have been pencilled down for the eastern zone of a FG project. I'm just giving you a sneak info. Will fill you in when its time to start in January.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by lawali: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks to one of the great ones here. You make me come back for more in this section. Being on roll call despite being a truant also demonstrate that u are a teacher that knows his students. Keep doing good and I pray God will keep on supporting u. My prayer is that your tomorrow will always be better than today in all spheres. Meanwhile, you didn't offer anything to those of us who do not take alcohol. Water or non alcoholic wine (Valetta n other) will do. Regards to family and enjoy the break.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by VIPICO(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
spyder880: Christmas is in the air!

Its that time of the year when we must pause for a few days and savor the blessings of the almighty, a time we are supposed to slow down from all our rushing and toiling and join the rest of humanity as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I am using this opportunity to wish you all a the merriest Christmas ever, and a 2014 filled with bountiful blessings and favor. May your blessings become so much that you will make others rich just by the small you give out.

It has been a very challenging year for us at the Spyder building enterprise, we expanded the scope of our operations and completed some beautiful projects, but this is just the beginning. We plan to spread out more in 2014 and build an even greater number of houses. Building houses by bringing out beautifully drawn plans to stand magnificently is our passion, but we also try to something else. We put ourselves in the shoes of our client and try to have a feel of what he desires to achieve. We then work hard to bring his thought to reality by working round the clock to build his dream.

It has not been rosy all the time, we have had to go to extra lengths to do our work, sometimes we do what might seem too difficult, skipping meals and sleep, standing under the rain and sun, screaming and fighting with troublesome workers, traveling at odd hours, and at dangerous speeds through dangerous zones.

But the lord has been good to us, it was not just because we were very strong, or efficient. It was because the lord wanted to favor us by enabling us to stay strong.

"If I have seen any farther, its because I have been sitting at the shoulders of giants"

Let us appreciate these giants, Oga Fhemmmy, Oga Hajj Mufutau, Remcoface, Brabus, Diordaves, Twinskenny, High chief, Jussi, Afam4eva, Gabbytabby, Okija-juju, Lawali, gtrust, Benimeogu, Megainvest, Osama10, Demain man, baby123, Zuby77, Emperor1, otokx, Degis, achi4u, sayso, NL1960, Mr Everest, plasgidy, Emperor, ashaju33, VIPICO, jites, blink182, chinoxl, prince-onx, tlops, od31, stsoul, jam04, sagewood, kkonsult, ogaibe, all4naija, dnative, chizatara, chidexy, elvis07, esorita, bugmenot, Jerryben10, youngbrain, natudu, Marpol, Muyesky, Dayoagboola, deesnipes, Ihebrooke, dude22, blackchief, frodobee, Maxndu, whirlwind7, Janykute, Femonjay, GentleCID, olubuffett, kopell, StainlessH, pdude, Checkitout, Segzy-moor, azora, Ricky olu, Junapril, (I will expand this list till I remember all my friends here)

I could have loved to give all of you a bottle of wine, but since it may be very difficult to do that, you can select a bottle from my e-shelf grin I have Seamans here, I have St. Remy, Don Perignioni, Amarula, Moet, Hennessy, Belvedere, Absolut Mandrin, Vodka, Smirnoff, Pink lady, Ciroc, Grey goose, Chelsea, Squadron, kai kai, Burukutu, Palm wine, Sapele water, Monkey leg grin grin grin grin grin

Spydo, all the accolades go to Baba God first and then you. Thanks for inspiring some of us. Keep praying for us make money try understand say we too like betta ting na.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by VIPICO(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
spyder880: Christmas is in the air!

Spydo, all the accolades go to Baba God first and then you. Thanks for inspiring some of us. Keep praying for us make money try understand say we too like betta ting na.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Spider u a 2 much, Highly carried, may u walk and never stumble, as u are lifted up among ur peers, any attempt, attempted attempt or calculated attempt for your enemies, seen or unseen to bring you down, Heaven should strike them as they plan on attempting it, IJN. Merry xmas and Hapi Nu year to all Guest and MEMBER's of NLd, 4rm all of US @ Chekitaut Nig., & Co. Your dependable building materials merchant.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Looking forward to more learning next year and fulfilling our own dream as well . . . Once again, Oga Spyder - Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spokesboy: 5:35am On Dec 27, 2013
diordaves: Spyder880 well done. You are really doing good. Your decking cost profile is really decent. Keep with the good work.

Going forward with God's blessing for your next decking job; instead of buying planks and wood and employing the services of a carpenter to install and bring down the formwork; it could be advantageous to explore the services of those hiring out panels for decking. They are normally responsible for installing and dismantling ALL formwork which includes carpentry labour all for about 400K. If you had adopted this option; you MAY have saved close on for 200K. I normally use this option.

For the foundation; you could not have done any better. When I saw the height of the foundation I knew immediately you were in "trouble" with backfilling cost. One could spend well over 500k just to sand-fill such foundation. Yes the soil structure took you by surprise but I must say you adjusted well.

Lesson to be learnt: always give your cost estimate subject to soil condition. It's well.

But again; for the options you adopted; your cost profile is envious. Keep at being the man you are. God Bless.

Can you send me contact details of those people who hire out panels for formwork. I'm at the decking stage of my project. My email is denverbpconsulting@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by micbjrex(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Please reply @ bollyheart4real@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by ogaibe1(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2013
I just want to say that i learned a lot from this thread honestly and it helped me to make some important decisions regarding my project which is ongoing. I reside in California and due to the fact that my cousin was handling my project, i learned a big lesson about who you want to get involved in any housing project. I want to thank spyder, even though he didnt get a chance to come out and check out my project i know he is a very busy man that is why i give him kudos on how he takes his time to break down information on this thread. Spyder is also in high demand why not, because of the high standard that he has already set and the beautiful job that he does with his projects. Spyder i still have 3 more plots in Owerri for future construction will continue to keep in touch but i like your work which manifest itself. It is beautiful and professionally executed. I will also like to have an idea of how much was spent for this Port harcourt project not what you estimated so that i can have an idea of how much i will spend in my future project.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.