Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? (870 Views)

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court / Living Without My Spouse For 6 Months (At Least) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by idrismuna: 9:45pm On May 12, 2008
In the cause of searching for greener pastures, men/women leave their spouses behind and live in different cities of the world.
I know a woman whose husband left in Nigeria for eight years before she could join him in London.
She never had an affair with any other man until she eventually joined her husband.
Do you think this is real?
Can you do it?
This is for the married only pls.
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 12, 2008
8 years shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked leave me for 8 years shocked shocked shocked shocked hell no,hey it doesnt mean i'll go astray,but its better we both stay back in nigeria and work our way through
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by 4Him1(m): 2:03am On May 13, 2008
8 weeks is stretching it. Its not about cheating or not, its about companionship.
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by mohawkchic(f): 12:45pm On May 13, 2008
~NoOooooooo I CANNOT and WILL NOT for that period of time!! End of!!

~I cudnt possibly be that understanding!! bsides me lek body tooOOo much to be seperated that long!!
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by coolier(f): 12:59pm On May 13, 2008
idrismuna:

I know a woman whose husband left in Nigeria for eight years before she could join him in London.
She never had an affair with any other man until she eventually joined her husband.

How can you be so sure about that. You only see what people want you to see.

idrismuna:

Can you do it?
This is for the married only please.

Now what exactly is your question: Can you do what? Leave ones spouse behind for a long time to live in a foreign land? or remain faithful to ones spouse after so many years apart?
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by elizabetta(f): 3:54pm On May 13, 2008
why can't i stay,what of if he was jail for 8yrs,does that mean i will leave him.HELL NO
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by idrismuna: 4:41pm On May 13, 2008
"How can you be so sure about that. You only see what people want you to see"

You are kinda right. I may not be so sure about this woman. But I can be sure of myself doing it. I can do it.

When I asked 'Can u do it', I meant, can u stay without being with him/her for 8 years, and not having an affair?
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by ima1(f): 7:03am On May 14, 2008
Yes if i actually love him, n can trust him not to cheat on me, it will be hard but it can be done.
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 14, 2008
Honestly no, I can't.
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by coolier(f): 1:07pm On May 14, 2008
No.
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 14, 2008
hmmmh
Re: Can you 'sincerely' stay without being with your spouse for 8 years? by OpeLovely(f): 6:09pm On May 14, 2008
Why tempt the devil? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have. / I'll Rather Be A Baby Mama Than Divorcee / 100% Natural Way To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.