Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) (27889 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Tha Viper Prays With OJB Jezreel / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by ichommy(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2013

14 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2013
Ojb, I wish Ɣ☺ΰ
Quick recovery ¶n jesus Name!

2 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Akshow: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2013
if u no fit contribute money, contribute prayers. nice one vector

6 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by sexymoma(f): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2013
God is your Strength Bro... But what is the cause of this Kidney Failure Too much Ciger Ni? Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by demelza: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2013
I hope say no be only prayer him contribute because even bible talk say faith without works is dead.
No amount is small.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2013
our politicians arent smart,this is a good way to win ppls hearts and votes ,sponsor the trip and everything .believe some ppl will vote for u just because of this singular act

12 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by alaoeri: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2013
Get well soon OJB but on the other hand we tend to move closer to God during hard times.

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by DICKtator: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2013
sexymoma: God is your Strength Bro... But what is the cause of this Kidney Failure Too much Ciger Ni? Just asking.
Not just smoking dear, 80% of renal/kidney failure issues are caused by too much alcohol drinking.
grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by tareigns(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mr vector, na money dem say make u give o nor b prayer. Ojb's gat lots of those.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by ObiomaA: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Aww wondaful vector
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Born2beRich1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
sexymoma: God is your Strength Bro... But what is the cause of this Kidney Failure Too much Ciger Ni? Just asking.

Excessive drinking of alcohol is the likely cause

2 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Afrocatalyst: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Get well soon and kudos to those nairalanders that have contributed 1000naira each. They deserve commendation.

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by surveycash(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1: our politicians arent smart,this is a good way to win ppls hearts and votes ,sponsor the trip and everything .believe some ppl will vote for u just because of this singular act

Nice move but trust our people, they won't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Prayer is good but money is necessary here. Tell am to donate money abegi!
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by jaido007: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dats y I like VEC........God will answer ur prayers....
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
After praying sha, drop something !

At all at all na em bad pass!
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Let him drop money. Publicity stunt
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Adura a gba o!
Get healthy soon, OJB.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by dexterinc2003: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
If na 2face get dis renal dx,d money 4 don show since....just saying
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by talk2s(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
May it not be a prayer of the unrighteous.
May God answer the prayer with healing.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is classic. Guys gets money, married 3 wives and blows money like he wishes on booze. His body can't take the treatment he subjects it to and falls sick......now he turns to God and man for help.

Now I am almost blaming myself for showing him pity cos of his lifestyle prior to his sickness but all in all, for the sake of his kids, I hope he gets better.

He does good music too though

9 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by kliq(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
Prayer is key....nice 1

2 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by shosomtin: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
where are kennis music?
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by LadySarin: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
igboro to daru prayer ni ye
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by 5much(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
we wish him quick recovery
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
But wait o!!

Will God answer Vectors Prayers?!

Remember that he is a rapper.. He even calls himself a viper, a snake.. God hates snakes. And Vector is Illuminatti (Lagos chapter). Then his album is titled 'Second Coming', as if to mock Jesus' second coming. SO he first Jesus to come a second time.. angry

Abeg he should drex with his illuminatti prayers. If OJB wants quality prayers that God will answer, he should go to Prophet T.B Joshua..

Meanwhile, OJB I have you in my Prayers.. It is well with you.

5 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
shosomtin: where are kennis music?
Erm....... Why shout Kennis? Are they under obligation to give? How are you even sure they can afford to give cos I have not really seen any artistes under them make a huge headway recently
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Mynd44: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju: But wait o!!

Will God answer Vectors Prayers?!

Remember that he is a rapper.. He even calls himself a viper, a snake.. God hates snakes. And Vector is Illuminatti (Lagos chapter). Then his album is titled 'Second Coming', as if to mock Jesus' second coming. SO he first Jesus to come a second time.. angry

Abeg he should drex with his illuminatti prayers. If OJB wants quality prayers that God will answer, he should go to Prophet T.B Joshua..

Meanwhile, OJB I have you in my Prayers.. It is well with you.
Abeg free Vector jorh...the guy dey try his best here

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
SMDH >>>> MATTHEW 6 VS 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. THIS VECTOR IS SHO ENUFF A PHARISEE OF OLD THAT LIKES TO PRAY IN THE OPEN PLACES SO PEOPLE CAN SEE AND SAY, SURELY THAT IS ONE HOLY MAN grin grin
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mynd_44: This is classic. Guys gets money, married 3 wives and blows money like he wishes on booze. His body can't take the treatment he subjects it to and falls sick......now he turns to God and man for help.

Now I am almost blaming myself for showing him pity cos of his lifestyle prior to his sickness but all in all, for the sake of his kids, I hope he gets better.

He does good music too though

So you mean that OJB married 3 wives?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Please confirm o!!
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by clockpause(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
I stil dont knw who OJB is...... undecided
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by IykeNipoga(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
I remember OJB those days,i shed tears bro.God is ur strength.We all are praying 4 Yu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money, His Wife & Their 3 Sons In Dubai (Photo) / Dammy Krane Goes Blonde, Shows Off His New Look / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Her Friend, Chinny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.