Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tell You How To Solve The Invalid IMEI Number On Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tell You How To Solve The Invalid IMEI Number On Phone (765 Views)

How To Fix Invalid IMEI On All Android Devices / How Do I Register The You And Me Number On Etisalat / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell You How To Solve The Invalid IMEI Number On Phone by smartphones: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2013
if insert card to mobile phone, it said invalide sim, please put setting and write IMEI number again, it will be workable.
difference model have its writting.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Ways To Make Your Blackberry Battery Last Longer / The Clearer Footage Of The Soldier Who Stole My Iphone / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.