Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name (766 Views)

I Need A Simple Website / How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2013
Just did this right now. I want to keep it simple as possible. I want to host it with just my name.whatever

http://ctrlshiftstudios.com/alex

I want a situation, the visitor will read about me on the website, then there is a link 'Learn More', which I intend when clicked, it will then take the visitor to my main website portal that houses some other stuff about me and my blog.

What do you think?
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by dansmog(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
sir, i admire the fact that your site is very responsive, looks very much like a mobile site....
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by DualCore1: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
You've got so much free time on your hands. I just think it could be channeled into something productive and helpful to the society rather than burning the chakra on this.

dansmog++:
sir, i admire the fact that your site is very responsive, looks very much like a mobile site....
"Responsive" is his middle name and its a good skill for the 21st century. smiley
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Dualcore, i dont get you.
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by miracle4(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dual Core: You've got so much free time on your hands. I just think it could be channeled into something productive and helpful to the society rather than burning the chakra on this.

"Responsive" is his middle name and its a good skill for the 21st century. smiley
Like creating free custom codes for templated webmasters ?
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Dualcore, if i get what u mean. Do you mean shakara? As in someone been prideful?
Pls dont misunderstand me by making an unguarded statement like this. Does this mean becuase i posted something am working on for colleagues to review means that am doing something unproductive and unhelpful to the society? What does that suppose to mean? If you are too busy doing something productive and helpful to the society, please also know that posting the most simplest work here is also a productive and helpful something. Whatever i have posted here for review was never done to show off. I dont claim to know anything. I am still learning. You need to see where I ask my mentor some stup1d web design questions that some newbies know.
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by onyengbu: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
GraphicsPlus: @Dualcore, if i get what u mean. Do you mean shakara? As in someone been prideful?
Pls dont misunderstand me by making an unguarded statement like this. Does this mean becuase i posted something am working on for colleagues to review means that am doing something unproductive and unhelpful to the society? What does that suppose to mean? If you are too busy doing something productive and helpful to the society, please also know that posting the most simplest work here is also a productive and helpful something. Whatever i have posted here for review was never done to show off. I dont claim to know anything. I am still learning. You need to see where I ask my mentor some stup1d web design questions that some newbies know.

You should have allowed him to answer your first 2 questions. If you have, Im sure you wouldnt need to write all u wrote up there cos I believe HE IS ON YOUR SIDE!

Chakra and shakara is not and cannot be the same thing.
By the way, I thought you live in india and if so, its surprising words like "chakra" didnt make sense to you.

My last bullet grin: Relax bro!
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

You should have allowed him to answer your first 2 questions. If you have, Im sure you wouldnt need to write all u wrote up there cos I believe HE IS ON YOUR SIDE!

By the way, I thought you live in india and if so, its surprising words like "chakra" didnt make sense to you.

Is chakra a Hindi language? Pls i dont know what is chakra? Tell me.
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by onyengbu: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Chakra means energy in Dual Cores context..
I strongly believe he is telling the other guy that theres no need commending you on responsiveness since that is what you do well.
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by onyengbu: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra
cool
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by mashnino(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
I ve bin trying to contact this guy....graphics+.
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by DualCore1: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2013
My apologies for the misunderstanding. I will do well to refrain from using such words as "chakra" among the non-anime l337s.

By chakra I meant your strength, not to be mistaken with shakara.

onye_ngbu*:

Thank you

onye_ngbu*:

Chakra means energy in Dual Cores context..
I strongly believe he is telling the other guy that theres no need commending you on responsiveness since that is what you do well.
Mucho gracias

onye_ngbu*:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra
cool
Domo arigato smiley
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by Dejiro(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
If what you need is domain name of your own + web hosting + Website
try www.cputechconcepts.com
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by onyengbu: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dejiro: If what you need is domain name of your own + web hosting + Website
try www.cputechconcepts.com

Ol boy, you miss road?
Re: Wanted To Get A Simple Website With My Name by onyengbu: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dual Core: My apologies for the misunderstanding. I will do well to refrain from using such words as "chakra" among the non-anime l337s.

By chakra I meant your strength, not to be mistaken with shakara.

Thank you

Mucho gracias

Domo arigato smiley

Usted es bienvenido. Puedo tener mi cerveza ahora?
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Everything I Need To Learn To Design A Site Like Nairaland / Got Wifi But Dunno Wat To Do With It / My Adsense Have Been Approved But My Ads Is Not Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.