Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pls Tell Me The Difference - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Tell Me The Difference (619 Views)

How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / Osogbo In Osun State,pls. Tell Me About It! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Tell Me The Difference by mistarich(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2008
Can someone that is well informed please tell me the difference between this dragnet stuff and Gse stuff. I know to take a dragnet exam is 7500 and also to take a Gse exam is 5000. I wanna know which one will not be a waste of time and money u know wot i mean, value for money is what i'm talking about. I would need a reply soon so i would make an informed decision when i'm choosing whose test i'm writing.
Cheers.
N.B:- They are two different websites although dragnet conducts a GSE exam
Visit http://www.gse.org.ng/index.aspx for the GSE wbsite and www.dragnet.com for the Dragnet website

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb's Test Format / Hot Jobs @ American Embassy / Calling For An Nd And Hnd Raduates In Civil Engineering For An Urgent Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.