Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services (8450 Views)

Latest MTN Internet Data Bundles/plans With Subcription Codes/sms,data Allowance / Whats the difference between Blackberry Bold 2 And Bold 3 / How Do I Configure My China Phone (fake Iphone) For Internet Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services by Johnnny(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please help!

How do I configure my NEW blackberry bold 3 to browse the internet with MTN without subscribing to blackberry services. I just want to be able to browse with it.

I sent "settings" to 3888. The response was that my phone cannot be configured. But I know there is always a way to manually configure such phones to browse.

Thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services by physise(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Johnnny: Please help!

How do I configure my NEW blackberry bold 3 to browse the internet with MTN without subscribing to blackberry services. I just want to be able to browse with it.

I sent "settings" to 3888. The response was that my phone cannot be configured. But I know there is always a way to manually configure such phones to browse.

Thanks in advance
its already configured,u can only use bis to browse
Re: How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services by Johnnny(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
physise: its already configured,u can only use bis to browse

so if I dont pay for blackberry services and I have credit on my phone, I cannot browse?
even if its pay as you browse?
Re: How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services by physise(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Johnnny:

so if I dont pay for blackberry services and I have credit on my phone, I cannot browse?
even if its pay as you browse?
yea i guess xo
Re: How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services by Johnnny(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okay, now I understand.

Thanks so much for the 411
Re: How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services by neyostica: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Johnnny: Please help!

Thanks in advance

goto options
device
advance system settings
tcp/ip
then enter the following
apn: webmail.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
username: web
password: web
then save

1 Like

Re: How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services by horlahwaley(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thank everyone,.phone got delivered today.
Special thanks to mizik. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services by shogsman(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
horlahwaley:
Thank everyone,.phone got delivered today.
Special thanks to mizik. cool
Are you sure you've not miss road

(1) (Reply)

What Star Did You Left 2go Mobile App / Umidigi One | One Pro Review - 4GB RAM, 32GB storage and USB Type C For N49,000 / Mtn Night Plan Now 9pm To 6am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.