Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat (2670 Views)

Check Your Heart Rate On Any Smartphone,Tecno, Innjoo Nd Infinix Phones Included / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by ggood: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
TECNO Mobile, a leading mobile phone brand has today taken another giant stride with the launch of its new Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A into the Nigeria market.

Designed for users with higher demand from Smartphones, the TECNO Phantom A is user friendly with Big Screen, Elegant Slim business style and it is now available at all TECNO authorized retailers across Nigeria.

Phantom A is a dual SIM Smartphone which has 5 inch HD touch screen, runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with dual core processor.

Speaking at the well-attended launch of the phone in Lagos, The Public Relations Manager TECNO Global, Mr. Mounir Boukali said that with dual core processor, the device offers users a fast processing speed and the ability to use multiple applications at the same time, along with a smooth web browsing experience. “With TECNO Phantom A, users can download over 800,000 innovative and interesting apps from Google Play Store” he added.

“It was our objectives to enable Nigerians acquire Smartphones and enjoy a smart life with the TECNO Phones. Now, with the Phantom A, we are offering a superior Smartphone with high-end performance and a better user experience,” Mounir, Said.

The Public Relations Manager disclosed that the TECNO Phantom A is a very special Smartphone creation, according to him, Phantom A is the first phone made in collaboration with the our two special teams : French designers and Korean ingeniors.

“French designers are among the best in the world, originality, creativity, elegance and style were combined to give the French touch to the Phantom A” Mounir disclosed
“This beautiful, smart, elegant, and fast smartphone according to the public Relations Manager of TECNO global, comes with high-performance features with rich smart experience which allows users to make a balance between their work and personal lives.

The TECNO Phantom A, running on a stunning 5" high definition touch screen, presents users with an amazingly smooth operation experience while viewing messages, multimedia, playing games, for example Asphalt 6, preloaded on the Phantom A.

Other notable features of this Android-driven smartphone include a 8 mega pixel rear camera with flash, a powerful front camera as well and a long lasting battery which allows the users to enjoy long hours of talk time.

Moreover, this phone comes with a 12 months free data bundle powered by etisalat’s most advanced 3.75G, HSPA+ network with speed up to 42 mbps. According to Mr. Lucas Dada, Director of Products and Services, etisalat Nigeria.

“We always endeavour to provide suitable products to the consumer based on market demand. There is no doubt that peoples’ demand from Smartphones is met in the Phantom A. it is fast and precise. “Our team have been working hard to give the best of Smartphone and in TECNO Phantom A, it is innovation combines with style and business live.” Mr. Boukali concluded.

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/06/tecno-outdoors-its-high-end-android.html

Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by ggood: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
good phone i will surely get one
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by Otantu: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
ggood: good phone i will surely get one
did u say 12 months free data bundle?
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by ggood: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2013
Otantu: did u say 12 months free data bundle?

yes
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Just passin by
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
it should be cheaper with etisalat now
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by LordReed(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
9jadelta: it should be cheaper with etisalat now

With the 12 month Internet bundle? I don't think so.
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by davit: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lord_Reed:

With the 12 month Internet bundle? I don't think so.

You are right. I already got one. When I applied for the bundle, etisalat sent a message that my phone (TECNO F7)is not eligible for the offer. These people are just deceiving us. No free internet. Just buy yours and subscribe for any plan on your network provider's BB plan.
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by Lagusta(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
davit:

You are right. I already got one. When I applied for the bundle, etisalat sent a message that my phone (TECNO F7)is not eligible for the offer. These people are just deceiving us. No free internet. Just buy yours and subscribe for any plan on your network provider's BB plan.

see this guy, are u a learner?

u have to buy the phone from their office gaan gaan before u can get the 12mths free data!!!

Abeg who get idea about the price jare, I wan buy am shap shap!!!!!!!
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by Paschal007: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lagusta:

see this guy, are u a learner?

u have to buy the phone from their office gaan gaan before u can get the 12mths free data!!!

Abeg who get idea about the price jare, I wan buy am shap shap!!!!!!!

you buy customized phone because of cheap mb? Tomorrow na you'll start disturbing others 'how do i unlock my sim locked phone'
mtsww
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by Kizyte(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Paschal007:

you buy customized phone because of cheap mb? Tomorrow na you'll start disturbing others 'how do i unlock my sim locked phone'
mtsww
No mind 'am.
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by Lagusta(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Paschal007:

mtsww

who is this

wallahi u miss road oooo, so u took my word serious

you are really a learner!!! kaaaaaaaaiiii
Re: TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat by Lagusta(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kizyte:
No mind 'am.

another learner, smd....

(1) (Reply)

Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY / How To Track A Number / Where Can I Buy The 3000mah Infinix Hot 2 Battery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.