Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Doctors Who Work Wit Govt Hospitals Offer Better Services In Their Private Hosp. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Who Work Wit Govt Hospitals Offer Better Services In Their Private Hosp. (519 Views)

Nurses Or Doctors Who Is Your Best Care Giver? / Current Health Workers Strike At Federal Govt Hospitals: When Will It End? / Psychiatric Hosp. Workers In Edo On Strike Over Appointment Of Dr Olotu As MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Who Work Wit Govt Hospitals Offer Better Services In Their Private Hosp. by topfally75(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Am not trying to hurt anyone but the fact is that some services are not offered in a Goverment Hospital but a Doctor in the same Hospital offers such services in his private Hospital. And the cost of these services are so outrageous that common people can't afford them...this trend is disturbing!!! Are the Doctors sabotaging Government to offer such services or what? Because these services should be offered by Govt such that poor people like me afford them...just tinkin....
Re: Doctors Who Work Wit Govt Hospitals Offer Better Services In Their Private Hosp. by uboma(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2013
@ op, its really sad that doctors who took the oat to save lives, will even refer you to their private clinics for the treatment u went to seek in a govt hospital. And just like u said, their fees are on the high side for the ordinary man/woman on the street. Its a sad thing indeed...
Re: Doctors Who Work Wit Govt Hospitals Offer Better Services In Their Private Hosp. by onagoodday1: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
topfally75: Am not trying to hurt anyone but the fact is that some services are not offered in a Goverment Hospital but a Doctor in the same Hospital offers such services in his private Hospital. And the cost of these services are so outrageous that common people can't afford them...this trend is disturbing!!! Are the Doctors sabotaging Government to offer such services or what? Because these services should be offered by Govt such that poor people like me afford them...just tinkin....

ma broda,it is very painful, most of the so called consultant do not even come to work buh stays in their private hospital to work buh get paid for job not done...u dnt have to apologise for hurting anyone, u spoke the truth and the truth hurts

(1) (Reply)

Dog...... / Remedies For KIDNEY STONE* / I'm Having Issues With Focus & Attention,pls I Need Ur Assistance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.