Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,383 members, 7,843,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Ankarafabrics - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Ankarafabrics (494 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ankarafabrics by olamidayo85: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
hi everyone, its Ankarafabrics we are here to showcase to you various tips and importancy of choosing to wear ankara and also some possible link where various styles of which you can desire....so seat back and follow this trend as we serve you better.

You can like our facebook fan page through:
www.facebook.com/ankarafabricsoshodi

Regards
OLADAYO
Re: Ankarafabrics by olamidayo85: 1:59am On Jul 01, 2013
with different kind of styles you can trends with your Ankara Fabrics
Re: Ankarafabrics by olamidayo85: 3:15am On Sep 19, 2013
email me on dayo_olas@yahoo.com and i will[img][/img] send lattest/new designs in stock to you

(1) (Reply)

Dazzling Facez / Get Discount On Your Clothings At Micostar Mall_08/11/2013 / Need A Seller To Buy From Me In Large Quantity At Extremely Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.