Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap (1839 Views)

Original Toyota Camry, Avensis, Corolla, RAV4 And Matrix IGNITION COILS / Reg Neatest 2007 Rav4 And Toks 2003 Rx300 For Sale / I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by dewiseacre(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2008
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by TolaniLuv: 12:21pm On May 13, 2008
dewiseacre:

Call me 08037003349 and come and check out these two fairly used cars(not up to one year) for sale.There are in great shape and good conditions I swear.Come for inspection and see
TOyota Rav4 - 950k last
nissan altima - 500k last

Hi, I would luv to see the picture and some vital details about this cars? here's my email you can send the picture there tolani.parker@yahoo.com I am interested in Rav4 and Nissan Altima, what's the year? please send me the pic abeg!
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by Decision: 12:36pm On May 13, 2008
I am interested in the Rav 4,post post the pics and all info
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by Decision: 12:38pm On May 13, 2008
I am interested in the Rav 4,please post the pics and all info
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by dewiseacre(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2008
I will send the pics to you guys as soon as i get a camera today or tomoro.My name is Shola.
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by dewiseacre(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2008
I will send the pics to you guys as soon as i get a camera today or tomoro.My name is Shola.
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by mayorking(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2008
Even before the pictures come,you could as well tell us about the cars in terms of the year of manufacture,the millage,the transmissions system i.e manual or automatic,factory fitted a/c or not power windows or not, etc.
These have become standard procedures on this forum.
I am interested in the altima if u supply these info.
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by RennyBab: 6:30pm On May 13, 2008
Na waooooo for all these sellers. I hope say una no go kill this Nairaland with all ur obscure acts. How can you be saying you want to sell car/cars while you post the price but refuse to post the pics as well.

Abeg make other correct people start to talk and confront these seller o before they turn Nairaland to another thing ooooo
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by Ukpekeson(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2008
SHOLA, WE ARE NOT JOKING IN THIS FORUM. CAN'T U GET A PHOTOGRAPHER TO TAKE THE PICS, THEN U SCAN IT AND POST? I WILL MOVE A MOTION THAT IF YOU REFUSE TO POST THE PICS AND GIVE OTHER DETAILS THAT THE ADMIN SHOULD DELIST YOU FROM LIST OF MEMBERS.

CHEERS,
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by TolaniLuv: 3:16pm On May 16, 2008
Both cars ve been sold to lucky buyers grin
I got d Rav 4,
Someone else bougth d altima.
Thank You shola, God bless U,
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by Nurudeena: 3:28pm On May 16, 2008
Hi TolaniLov,
How much did you finally paid 4 that Rav 4.i want to have the idea of the price i will get it Benin Republic.
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by TolaniLuv: 3:34pm On May 16, 2008
Nurudeena:

Hi TolaniLov,
How much did you finally paid 4 that Rav 4.i want to have the idea of the price i will get it Benin Republic.

Well, I got d baby for 800k 2002 Toyota Rav4. few month old, so clean and neat perfect condition.
I am very happy,
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by earthrealm(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2008
800k is quite good 4 the rav 4,

cud u post the pic of the rav 4,
just 4 curiosity sake, [since the seller cudnt/didnt want 2 post them]
Re: I Want To Sell Toyota Rav4 And Nissan Altima For Cheap by dewiseacre(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2008
So sorry y'all, i'm not dat familiar with the auto section here but i post evryweek on the job angle.It was urgent that the cars be sold and I just felt i needed to announce here and whoever was interested should come down and check them out.Cudnt get to upload em pics coz it was slow and cudnt just somehow get all the other info u guys were requiring,at some point it felt as if I was a fraudster or a joke of some sort. Tolani got the rav4 and another guy(not from nairaland) got the nissan.Thanks y'all.
TOLANI,U STILL AVENT GIVEN ME MY OWN CUT.GOD DEY OOO. lol

(1) (Reply)

Honda Ridgeline For Sale(utility Vehicle) / : Autographed Honda Accord 08 Coupe(chairman): / 2004-2005 Kia Optima For Sale-n650,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.