Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Please Help Me Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Out (764 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out by queenmimi(f): 2:12pm On May 13, 2008
Hello All,
             please i need honest answers from you all.
there is this guy that i av been chatting wt for some time now and whenever we chat,he neva made his intention known.though really there's nothing we dont talk about,i feel free to talk and share ideas with him too.Recently he came home and so many things have happened all too soon.On meeting him for the first time,i met his whole family and  some of his extended family too. well came to me as a shock cos i wld neva imagine u meeting someone for the first time,u show yr family dis person,i wld have expected that u get to spend some time wt her b4 going ahead  to show yr family to her.
well to cut the story short,he hasnt still made his intentions known and i dont know what to believe,if he wants a serious relationship or we still remain friends.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Busta(f): 2:22pm On May 13, 2008
Maybe u shld go ahead and confront him . . really the mistakes a lot of guys make.

I was in a situation like that 3 yrs back. . . there was this guy friend I had and we used to spend lots of time chatting on the internet and on the phone. He was in England and I was in Canada. The internet and phone chats was strictly platonic and he never crossed his part. Funny thing was he never made his intention clear that he liked me . . and he just went ahead to assume that we were already dating. He over to Canada to visit and came to house . . he tried to kiss me and I backed away, few minutes later, my bf walked in and I introduced them . . he got upset and offended and left. I tried calling him several times and he won't pick up or return my calls. Then he called me one day and said I broke his heart . . how did I do that? u neva approached me, u neva asked me if I had a bf . . u just went ahead to assume that I was ur gf. Why should I be blame for this?

It happened a while ago but we still friends till this day and he's gettin married in dec.

My point is . . guys have lots ego . . they just go ahead to assume that they can have any girl they want, whenever and wherever they want one. So you go ahead and ask him "what exactly do u want from me". . .
Re: Please Help Me Out by Busta(f): 2:23pm On May 13, 2008
secondly . . move this to the romance section or try posting it there again and u will get lots more response there.
Re: Please Help Me Out by queenmimi(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2008
thanks busta,i wld do so.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Hsmpwise(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2008
@poster,

Instead of sweating on this issue, why not ask the guy what his intentions are? Afterall, if the mountain will not come to Muhammed, then Muhammed will go to the mountain. This approach will save you a lot of hassles. All the best!
Re: Please Help Me Out by Hsmpwise(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2008
@poster,

Instead of sweating on this issue, why not ask the guy what his intentions are? Afterall, if the mountain will not come to Mohammed, then Mohammed will go to the mountain. This approach will save you a lot of hassles. All the best!

(1) (Reply)

In Love Wit My Best Friend / Hello Everyone, I: Would Like To Introduce Myself And: / Four Arsenal Fan Died Today because Of There Lost To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.