Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China (1814 Views)

Sony Announces 4K Android TV / Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... / As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Just announced in Shanghai alongside the Xperia Z Ultra is the Xperia SP M35t, a TD-LTE-enabled variant of the Xperia SP for the Chinese market, and the Xperia C S39h, a dual-SIM qHD 5-incher, which is also Sony's first mobile powered by a quad-core MediaTek SoC. The Somy Xperia SP M35t will be the same as the original, save for the TD-LTE antenna which lets it
work with China Mobile's 4G network. It'll have the same 4.6-inch 720p display and customizable
transparent LED strip which stretches at the bottom of the device, alongside a dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait
on a Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset and an 8 MP camera.

Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wow the larger OEMs are now using mediatek chips for budget offerings. Hmmm Tecno watch out!
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by physise(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lord_Reed: Wow the larger OEMs are now using mediatek chips for budget offerings. Hmmm Tecno watch out!
tecno R.I.P, Sony welcome on board
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Stop posting stuffs dat will neva get to the shores of Nigeria.
This Xperia is meant 4 china market only.
We'll be more pleased if u giv us info on devices cuming to 9ja or already in shops.
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by LordReed(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Godvilla: Stop posting stuffs dat will neva get to the shores of Nigeria.
This Xperia is meant 4 china market only.
We'll be more pleased if u giv us info on devices cuming to 9ja or already in shops.

Do the big OEMs launch their products first in Nigeria? This is a coming trend, one everyone needs to be aware of.
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by Paschal007: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lord_Reed: Wow the larger OEMs are now using mediatek chips for budget offerings. Hmmm Tecno watch out!
lol so its gone be cheap as tecno phones? undecided
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Do the big OEMs launch their products first in Nigeria? This is a coming trend, one everyone needs to be aware of.
Check GSM arena and confirm it urself.......
Iv nofin more to say abt dis
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by LordReed(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Paschal007:
lol so its gone be cheap as tecno phones? undecided

Will definitely match Tecno in price. What remains to be seen is whether the Sony name can drive sales away from the Chinese brands.
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by LordReed(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Godvilla: Check GSM arena and confirm it urself.......
Iv nofin more to say abt dis
Godvilla: www.gsmarena.com/sony_announces_xperia_sp_m35t_and_xperia_c_s39h-news-6272.php
maybe i was right after all.... But check it out!!!

What are you even talking about? Did I say it was not for China? Gosh you do talk krazy sometimes.
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lord_Reed:

What are you even talking about? Did I say it was not for China? Gosh you do talk krazy sometimes.
check ur post again..... U might realise u r the crazy man here......
I told u dis fone is not mean for universal sales yet u compared it with Tecno. It wount get to the shores of Nigeria.
U heard
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by LordReed(m): 1:45am On Jun 27, 2013
Godvilla: check ur post again..... U might realise u r the crazy man here......
I told u dis fone is not mean for universal sales yet u compared it with Tecno. It wount get to the shores of Nigeria.
U heard

You lack simple understanding. I said this is a trend worth watching not this is a phone worth looking out for.

If that doesn't make sense to you I may have to pronounce you a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 27, 2013
Well, keep looking for what u can neva hav cheesy.............
Even if u do, it'll take a risky path to get to u.
Now dat's wat iv been trying to say all dis while. Lets update ourselves with sumfin more tangible within our reach.
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by LordReed(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2013
Godvilla: Well, keep looking for what u can neva hav cheesy.............
Even if u do, it'll take a risky path to get to u.
Now dat's wat iv been trying to say all dis while. Lets update ourselves with sumfin more tangible within our reach.

You know you have a way of eating your words, I will remind you of this post when any of the big OEMs releases a mediatek powered phone in Nigeria.
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You know you have a way of eating your words, I will remind you of this post when any of the big OEMs releases a mediatek powered phone in Nigeria.
U still dnt get me, dnt u?
They can release it but dis particular SONY is headed to the China market only.........
U nid to read my 1st post again!!!
Buenos dias mi mucho amigo smiley
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Godvilla: U still dnt get me, dnt u?
They can release it but dis particular SONY is headed to the China market only.........
U nid to read my 1st post again!!!
Buenos dias mi mucho amigo smiley

I get you very well. Now you get me. Big OEMs do not usually use mediatek chipsets, if this phone does well by Sony then we should expect to see similar offerings from the likes of Samsung, LG and the rest. You think about it, if the Galaxy Grand Duos was spotting a mediatek chip do you think it will be as expensive as it is now and also do you think Tecno would have been able to compete with Samsung's marketing machine? These are are the things I what us to reflect on, not just on the phone itself. Mediatek chips are gaining market traction and if the big OEMs begin to adopt it for budget priced phones then we here in Nigeria will see higher quality lower priced phones that will make OEMs like Tecno sit up. Is that not better for us? You think about that.

Read this:
Home Entertainment solutions for digital TVs MediaTek recently made CES headlines when it announced the extension of its licensing partnership with Imagination for the PowerVR Series5XT graphics processor family. The Taiwanese company has been integrating PowerVR GPUs in most of their
SoC solutions designed for the highly competitive digital TV market, especially smart TVs. One of MediaTek’s customers is the
LG Group who will use their SoCs in their mid- and entry-level devices.

[url=withimagination.imgtec.com/index.php/powervr/introducing-mediateks-mt6589-mt6577-mt6573-and-other-innovative-solutions-for-smartphones-tablets-and-digital-tvs]Source[/url]
Re: Sony Announces Xperia SP M35t And Xperia C S39h For China by LordReed(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Buy Brand New Blackberry Porsche (gold Color) / Samsung Galaxy S Duos2 Dual-core 4-inch smartphone Launched At Rs10,999(N28,000) / Apple Iphone 6 Specifications: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.