Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days (17901 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by billante(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
An arrested member of the Boko Haram militant, shocked the people of Ngomari ward ‘Bakin Borehole’ in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital, when he confessed killing 23 people in two days, while also slaughtering a village head and police officers in the area.

The Boko Haram member who was arrested on Tuesday evening in the area was said to have relocated about a year ago and hired a room apartment in a house where he lived as one of the innocent Borno citizens who had runaway from the troubled zone for safety.

A resident of Ngomari who pleaded not to be mentioned told DailyPost on Wednesday in Maiduguri that, the sect member was arrested wearing a jeans trouser and vest at the borehole when he went out to fetch water.

According to him, the militant who was arrested by ‘Civilian JTF’ was a resident of Gwange and his arrest was made possible when the vigilante youth went looking for him and arrested his younger brother who took them to Ngomari where his brother, the sect member now lives.

“We were shocked when we heard that, civilian JTF came and arrested a sect member in our area. We have never imagined we could have somebody like that in our area because we have been living peacefully. We were the most shocked when the sect member confessed that he killed 23 people in two days. That is horrible and unimaginable, but a reality.” He said.

He also said that, while the youth group were beating the arrested sect member, they also asked him of one Idris Musa, whom he told them was living in Ndollari a suburb of Ngomari.

Meanwhile, the ‘Civilian JTF’ was seen today, Wednesday, in front of the ANPP State Chairman’s house in Maiduguri at about 7:15am, barely 24 hours after it was reported that, the youth group were hunting for the politician for allegedly sponsoring terrorism in the state.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/06/26/boko-haram-confesses-killing-23-people-in-two-days/
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by billante(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
This Civilian JTF is really doing a revolution movement here.....I think they should be called to abuja after there is substantial victory and given awards and monetary compensation! Those guys are really brave warriors....I just hope one day they can sniff out shekua hiding in one of the residential houses in Maiduguri....They will just make my day if they can pull off that.

26 Likes

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by ayoola2002(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nice info, keep it up.
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
billante: This Civilian JTF is really doing a revolution movement here.....I think they should be called to abuja after there is substantial victory and given awards and monetary compensation! Those guys are really brave warriors....I just hope one day they can sniff out shekua hiding in one of the residential houses in Maiduguri....They will just make my day if they can pull off that.
seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by 234GT(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
7 virgins in 23 places equals 161 virgins. This man eye go see pepper when him reach heaven

6 Likes

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by billante(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Beaf1: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2013
How can this vampire - the Blood Sucking Bastard claim to be fighting because of Islam?

These youths should make a barbecue of him and feed to the dogs.

I trust these soldiers he will soon 'attempt to excape' and be shot in the head. Bastard!
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Aedesmuskeeto: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2013
He needs to be crucified real quick!
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Okijajuju1(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2013
Splatter his brains ... angry

2 Likes

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by amtalkin(f): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
234GT: 7 virgins in 23 places equals 161 virgins. This man eye go see pepper when him reach heaven
Mathematician

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by hardbody: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
He should be shot in at least 23 different places, starting from the points where he will only be hurt but not die till they hit his skull and brains finally. That way he would have felt at least some part of the pains of the 23 dead. Besides, he should be shot over a period of 2 days, so that the pain will hit him hard.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by cnwamo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
SHOCKED shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
I m seeing things! A state ANPP chairman is a Boko Haram sponsor. Wonders shall never cease.
Last Bullet: I commend the civilian JTF. They are really trying.
Say no to terrorism!
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Anabaraonyepete(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Don't tell me am not the 1st to COMMENT!! cry cry
Well to the civilian JTF,
More power to your elbow!!! smiley smiley
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Okijajuju1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
ARM THESE CIVILIAN JTF!!! angry

Give them license to bare semi-automatics..

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
GUY! You dey Vex Oh!
An eye for an eye doesn't really achieve anything.
Though I agree that he should be punished and even killed. What's more important is getting Valid information on how we can end this war... Offer one of the arrested sect members a deal too good to refuse and they'll give you information... If that doesn't work, use Torturing. But Get information to catch that Shekau Bastard (or whatever his name is) From there, we can know those really behind this... That niggar isn't the leader @ al... There's more to it than meets the eye

Long Live Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by abatajjvii: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
its revolution and going to spread around soon
men are tired of slavery in the hands of all this so called "big men"
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Ninilowo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
Where are the Amnesty International? They should come and pass comments before the BASTARD is sentenced to death and finally EXECUTED.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Spiritmask: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Rooneyboy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
I need Buhari's head .

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Afroconnect: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Only cowards and fools take pride in killing innocent people-such people should be executed,tied to a stake and burnt.

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Afroconnect: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
abatajjvii: its revolution and going to spread around soon
men are tired of slavery in the hands of all this so called "big men"
The house of the criminal/terrorists ANPP chairman should be burnt,he should be flogged with planks to his death if he comes out of the building alive.
terrorists should not be spared or listened to-kill them already.

2 Likes

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by billante(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
A statement issued in Abuja by Brigadier General Chris Olukolade, Director of Defence Information, disclosed that troops deployed to Borno and Yobe have captured some notorious leaders Boko Haram, and recovered various weapons

Their names were however not revealed. But independent investigations confirm that Momodu Bama a member of the Boko Haram Shura Council was amongst those arrested.
http://www.africaeagle.com/2013/06/nigerian-forces-arrest-boko-haram-2nd.html

Another belle sweetening news cheesy
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Youngzedd(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Speechless
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by akereconfi: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
Let the FG use the money meant for amnesty to rehabilitate the Civilian JTF.......so this will encourage this type of turn out from the youth in any waring community in case of nxt TYM

3 Likes

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Kzinne: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
most of u making comments here are all cannibals. is this not the way opc and bakassi boys started- fighting for the oppresed and later becoming the oppressor?

1 Like

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Napoleonumolo: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
I pray dis civilian jtf are not conterminated,with dis job they will sanitize d north & bring peace 2 nigeria.
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Kzinne: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
most of u making comments here are all cannibals. is this not the way opc and bakassi boys started- fighting for the oppressed and later becoming the oppressor?
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Kzinne: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
most of u making comments here are all cannibals. is this not the way opc and bakassi boys started- fighting for the oppressed and later becoming the oppressor? use your heads
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Okijajuju1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Afro connect:
The house of the criminal/terrorists ANPP chairman should be burnt,he should be flogged with planks to his death if he comes out of the building alive.
terrorists should not be spared or listened to-kill them already.

Send in the Civilian JTF to extract the fuckers from inside the house. Let the Government JTF stand back and allow the Civilian JTF bring out the fuckers.. Government JTF have more restraints, Civilian JTF dont need permission from nobody.

Drag the fuckers out on the street, Lay the bastards down.. Read them their rights, and;

SAYONARA HEAVENLY VIRGINS MUTHAFUCKERS...

4 Likes

Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by xykms101: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
billante: This Civilian JTF is really doing a revolution movement here.....I think they should be called to abuja after there is substantial victory and given awards and monetary compensation! Those guys are really brave warriors....I just hope one day they can sniff out shekua hiding in one of the residential houses in Maiduguri....They will just make my day if they can pull off that.
Brawse chillax, Those youth may probably turn from civilian jtf to anti jtf once they have a delicious taste of oil money. Abeg make dem no invite dem to abuja oh.
Re: Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days by Okijajuju1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kzinne: most of u making comments here are all cannibals. is this not the way opc and bakassi boys started- fighting for the oppressed and later becoming the oppressor? use your heads

Nigga SHUT THE FUUUCCK UP!! angry

Else I shove a grenade up your arss and pull the pin.. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sidelined In Selection Of Kaduna Ministerial Nominee - Sahara Reporters / "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari / Task Force, Tanker Drivers, Touts Clash At Mile 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.