Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,598 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) (1033 Views)

JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Th / Business Footprints Through 2013 - Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by Godwin10(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Another real SHOCKER is absolutely anybody
in Nigeria, living anywhere in the world can
make m0ney online right here.
Plus I will reveal the 8-Letter "secret"word
you can start using immediately to add
an extra 150,000+ to your 1ncome PLUS
the 3 different types of 1ncome
available to you today.
Find out ==> http://www.solidincometips..com
If you have any questions or comments,
please post it on my blog
Ogidan Godwin (Great to the Greats)
P.S - What is the Fastest and Easiest Online
Business System for Quick Crazy Cash?
Find out tomorrow when I release the Part 2
of this training here!
Re: Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by Godwin10(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
The absolute first thing you must do in order to make atleast N200,000 online per month consistently through Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria (The first of its kind)is Niche Selection! The Eight letter word is Leverage.
It is so critical to your success that if you miss this step, you are doomed to fail online...but I have gone ahead of you to choose a Proven make money online niche.
This market has a flood of ready-to-buy, desperate buyers with thousands of buyers entering the market every day.
If you want to make BIG money in the affiliate business (and I know you do), all you need to know is find the Right audience and Recommend a product to them to buy at the Right Time!
This "Make Money" niche market is filled with desperate people.Desperate people are people with throbbing problems, pressing issues, and insane drives who are desperate to solve their problems.They buy on impulse.
Re: Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by Godwin10(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
Look at this
Fear #1: Fear of I Don’t know where to Start
I can't tell you how many times I've heard "I want to start my own business, but..." Followed by any number of reasons. Typical responses are "I don't know whatto sell", "I don't know how to set up a website", "I don't know whichstep to take” etc.
Fear is paralyzing and it STOPS great ideas and great business without ever seeing daylight of commencing. The reasons are above are genuine hurdles people face but what matters is how you turn around these fears to your advantage.
ACTION:To overcome the fear of not knowing where to start or what to do, you need a COACH. Every BIG time player in ALL fields of life have a coach. Some have the coaches as personal coaches and distant coaches. Anybody, anywhere can teach you how to do something, butnot everybody is a coach. By coach I mean someone whom you can run to anytime you hit a problem in that particular field.Someone who will train you for months.
What happens here in Nigeria is people sell you all manners of ebooks but once you go through andget stuck, you can hardly find a coach who can help you overcome those hurdles, even the teachers are NOT coaches.
A good coach will help you get over your hurdles and overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles. Nearly every successful guru has their own coaching program. One online business coach in Nigeria I can recommend to you is Onome Maureen and her “Ultimate Earn While You Learn” program is a 6-month online affiliate business coaching program.
Re: Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Most times our problem in Internet Marketing is not about being afraid or about not having adequate finance, but about not being grounded in what we have chosen to do as an internet marketing business.

If you have a blog for instance, then common sense should tell anyone that;

1.they need to post frequently to get search engine traffic.
2.they need to post comments on other blogs to form interactiveness between their blogs and others
3.they need to list their blogs on numerous blog directories that are offering such services to gain a high pr.
4.they need to optimize their blogs for the search engines, create a Facebook page and twitter page to gain fans and followers.

The bitter truth is that we have lazy bloggers, who simply want to earn before they work and this is not possible and that's why we get frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by Godwin10(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
blogexpert: Most times our problem in Internet Marketing is not about being afraid or about not having adequate finance, but about not being grounded in what we have chosen to do as an internet marketing business.

If you have a blog for instance, then common sense should tell anyone that;

1.they need to post frequently to get search engine traffic.
2.they need to post comments on other blogs to form interactiveness between their blogs and others
3.they need to list their blogs on numerous blog directories that are offering such services to gain a high pr.
4.they need to optimize their blogs for the search engines, create a Facebook page and twitter page to gain fans and followers.

The bitter truth is that we have lazy bloggers, who simply want to earn before they work and this is not possible and that's why we get frustrated.
You said it all. Thanks for that piece. This is how are youths are suppose to reason, but no, dey want to make it really really fast without realising you have to put your back into it.
Re: Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by Godwin10(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fear #2: Fear of being Scammed Online
Now this fear is a real BIG online business Killer! The truth is, who has not been scammed online before? What most Nigerians refer to as a scam is, they bought someone’s product but they never got the product or they bought and got the product but never made any money from it.
In terms of these, the most successful online business men and women have experienced one scam or the other. What is it you fear the most? I want you to imagine the worst case scenario. Is it losing all your money? Is it having to tell your family and friends you failed?
ACTION:If you lost your money to a scam, then pick yourself up and start again but this time put precautions in place such as researching a person or product online before ever purchasing. To do that use Google.com.
But if you bought a product and you did not make money from it,YOU also have a part to play in that.Did you follow all the steps? Did you give up on the business once you had one or two problems? Did you contact the product owner consistently to get a solution to the hurdles you faced? If not, then DO them.
I will stop here today to give you time to think over and apply what you have learnt today to overcome your fears about the online business and in my next article I will reveal the 3rd and final fears most Nigerians face when it comes to the online business and how to paralyze your fears to achieve your money goals.
See you there.
If you’ve enjoyed it or learnt something new and beneficial, then join my FREE online business newsletter so you can get tips and updates of new posts right inside your email about smart ways to make money online in Nigeria http://www.squeezeframes.com/0/111/111389/55672.html. Meanwhile the training here continues.
Re: Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by Godwin10(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2013
Do you want to sell thousands of copies of any product you have using the internet? If yes, then there is ONE skill you must master if you want to get hungry, ready-to-buy buyers eager to use your products.
That skill is called facebook marketing! And in this article, you’ll discover the top 5 benefits of using facebook for ANY business you have to cause a flood of sales and profits.
The last time I checked, we had over 5.8 million Nigerian users of facebookand 50% are active at least once everyday and this number keeps growing daily. So what does this figure tell you and how does it concern your business?
It means that the fastest way to reach Nigerians in all cities and all states is via facebook and the greater number you can reach, the greater the sales of your product and greater profits.
Can any business whatsoever use facebook to make insane amounts of profits?
YES! It doesn’t matter what kind of business you’re into. As long as it requires a sale of a product or service, then facebook is a KEY to making LOTS of money.

Re: Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by Godwin10(m): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Here are the Top 5 benefits why you MUST use facebook for your business!
1. Wide Target Customer Reach:I already said there are millions of Nigerians on facebook and so using the facebook secrets will cause your business to be reached by millions of Nigerians and hence wider customer base.
The average user on facebook has at least 100 friends and if he interacts with you on facebook, all his other 100 friends would automatically be informed about your business and this translates into a wider customer base.
2. Faster Interaction with Your Customers:Have you been trying to communicate more with your past customers with difficulty? Facebook will help you solve that problem because with a facebook page for your business, you can interact easily with them and inform them of new products, conduct events, contents and even ask for ideas from on how you can improve your products or services.
3. You have International reach for your Products:A very great benefit of Facebook is that there are no geographic barriers for you. You can communicate immediately with users thousands of miles away at no extra cost to your business. Posting messages through your company Facebook page will save you from having to cold call new business contacts.
4. Advertise your products and services Quickly:So there are over 5 million Nigerians on facebook, how can you quickly and deliberately reach out to them all at once? Its through facebook adverts.Facebook has provided an easy medium through which you can reach out to these fans with as little as $0.01 or N1.65k per click of any Nigerian whom you advertise to. This is so cheap compared to other forms of advertising media.
Whenever you login to you facebook account, look at the right handside and you will see pictures of business with few lines of text and when you click on it, you are either directed to a business website or a facebook page for that business and then the profits start rolling in. That is what facebook ads will do for you. This is also called website traffic.
5. Word of Mouth FREE Advertising:Facebook has some powerful features such as LIKES, Comments, Newsfeed and Share tools which allow FREE advertising and word of mouth to millions of Nigerians.
Drop your Questions
Re: Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by citypulseng(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2013
Wow! Great Job u doing, Godwin... I am impressed. I particularly like the part of Facebooking marketing.
I am seriously following you, man
Re: Solid Income Tips 2013 (season 1) by Godwin10(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Thanks citypulse, but the mods are giving me a tough time

(1) (Reply)

My Issue With Successdigest People / Revealed! Reason Why Highly EDUCATED People Don't Have Job And Are POOR / I Need Your Advice I Have N150,000.which Business Do You Think I Can Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.