Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland (1837 Views)

Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland / Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2007
mukina2:

Johnny who . . comot that side angry grin he and[b] Maxwel[/b]l they are mine tongue

na spawnie you go dream . hin go dey serenade you with guitar grin grin

*coughs * i go wound persin for hia oh! grin

twinny no beg me oh!
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by iice(f): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2007
Serenade kini? Guitar wetin? grin Lai lai, johnny's already in my arms. . .and once there ehem ehem he will never wish to leave them grin grin

Abeg make i carry my wahala go sleep tongue

Twinny, i no even get strength beg you. . .muki you are on your own grin Watch out for the left high kick. . .it's deadly grin grin
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by mukina2: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2007
ikamefa:

*coughs * i go wound persin for hia oh!  grin

twinny no beg me oh!

wound your twinny grin i am loffing maxwell grin you can have him after tongue grin

@ iice stop tiffing angry na spawnie you carry for hand grin the guy get segzy voice. grin
rest well o sweetest dreams kiss wink
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by knockabout: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2007
please anyone knows this broda. hope he's single cos am willing oh
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2007
una don carry Spawnie enter this thread?. . na constipation de worry u iice?. . .e be like say dat dog don de worry u for belle! grin
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by iice(f): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2007
you no well creamish tongue Constipation ke! Na muki i been see the roast some suspicious BBQ the other night grin
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by mukina2: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2007
shocked na me you see angry i go tell mama .Ika don chop cain for hot hangout grin grin i told on her to Mama grin
creamish check iice belle fine fine grin
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by moondust(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2007
hin teeth white no be small
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by OmoEko1(f): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
Eya what is so handsome about him shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, his iight but obviously not[b] HANDSOME[/b], Kai some people no geteyes ohhhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. May be you need to check the dictionary for the definition of the word HANDSOME
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by ne4real(f): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2007
he's not so fantastic 2 me. he's just there
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Naijagal2(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ne4real,precisely!
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2007
Different strokes for different folks. . .d bros fine to those who want him to b fine. . . and for me and d others, hez just there!

meanwhie. . . the truth behind the gruesome muder of spawnie is coming out poco a poco. . . never knew about a BBQ. hmmm. . .supply me with more info make my investigators sabi where dem go begin investigate! cool
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by tasiana(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Mustay(m): 4:16am On Jul 04, 2007
ne4real:

he's not so fantastic 2 me. he's just there
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 4:39am On Jul 04, 2007
aint trying hate, bu i think the cuteness is in the way he chat with u, more than the looks, u know some guys are like that. they sound really cute n stuff but gat nothing in d look
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Mustay(m): 5:08am On Jul 04, 2007
that's right. d guy likes writing jokes
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2007
c what i mean, i dont even know the guy oo, but 9ja guys are predictable, cos judging from that pic, he aint all that physically
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Mustay(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2007
na physically i wan chop?
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2007
but still, he physicall suppose dey nau. BTW dude, wasyp wi ur signature sef, abeg change am
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2007
LMAO!! free d bros ooo. . btw, y isnt he here sef? grin
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2007

Hmm Na wao !!!! This one na ladies forum,
Wait make una see me,i fine pass that bobo too much,
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2007
ok
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Mustay(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2007
@ acidrop

na woman song that siggy dey
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2007
XJOVIAL. . . .we still de wait d handsome pix ooo grin
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by manakins: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2007
smiley smiley smiley smiley Hi good old iice that never melts.

@topic
Not a bad pic but i feel eveseh just want promote the bobo.
Would not be a bad idea for NOLLYWOOD.
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by iice(f): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2007
manakins:

smiley smiley smiley smiley Hi good old iice that never melts.

Hey you stranger cheesy Been a while. . .
Re: Christino Is One Of The Handsome Brotha On Nairaland by Pain(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2007

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter 2 My Ex Girlfriend / I Am So Lonely- I Need A Sweet Girl From V.i,lekki Or G.r.a Ikeja / Are You Born In January "Come Lets Meet Here"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.