Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

................ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ................ (3205 Views)

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

................ by gistyinka(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2013

Re: ................ by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mercy, stop bleaching, foo.

How do you wan your darkskinned daughter to feel about herself?

Selfish mother

Yuck
Re: ................ by joyli: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Selfish mother

Yuck

U too vex oo ka i grin grin grin grin
Re: ................ by gluv01(f): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: ................ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Selfish mother

Yuck
how does bleaching make her a selfish mother,no,where is the correlation now.smh.some people just love dissing unnecessarily especially when it is uncalled for.mshewwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: ................ by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:27am On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Selfish mother

Yuck
the girl is her step daughter.
Re: ................ by Lilimax(f): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2013
kulyie: how does bleaching make her a selfish mother,no,where is the correlation now.smh.some people just love dissing unnecessarily especially when it is uncalled for.mshewwwwwwwww
shocked shocked
Re: ................ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
kulyie: how does bleaching make her a selfish mother,no,where is the correlation now.smh.some people just love dissing unnecessarily especially when it is uncalled for.mshewwwwwwwww

You're an ediots mehn....all offense

Mother that is uncaring about her children's perception of themselves (their skin color) is selfish.

Daughter would be question her own darkskinned beauty just because her mother went from coke to fanta in less than a year.

That results in a lot of self-esteem issues.

Female children look up to their mothers when it comes to physical beauty.

Once again, na selfish mother

kunle4toye@yaho:
the girl is her step daughter.

Changes nothing if her step daughter lives with her.
Re: ................ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You're an ediots mehn....all offense

Mother that is uncaring about her children's perception of themselves (their skin color) is selfish.

Daughter would be question her own darkskinned beauty just because her mother went from coke to fanta in less than a year.

That results in a lot of self-esteem issues.

Female children look up to their mothers when it comes to physical beauty.

Once again, na selfish mother

Changes nothing if her step daughter lives with her.
na wa o.is your brain still in between your ears or under your feet.

So because a woman is a mother,she cannot do what she likes with her skin or body.no be she get her body.which one be selfishness there.arindin,gbewudani :p
Re: ................ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
kulyie: na wa o.is your brain still in between your ears or under your feet.

So because a woman is a mother,she cannot do what she likes with her skin or body.no be she get her body.which one be selfishness there.arindin.

I'm going to ignore the fact that you're not even objecting to a black woman bleaching her skin and address the fact that you think it's okay for a mother to NOT act with caution where it concerns her children and the perception of physical beauty.

You need help.
Re: ................ by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Stop bleaching mercyyyyy

Re: ................ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I'm going to ignore the fact that you're not even objecting to a black woman bleaching her skin and address the fact that you think it's okay for a mother to NOT act with caution where it concerns her children and the perception of physical beauty.

You need help.
you are the one that needs help.nobody came to the world because of anybody,mothers are just vehicles through people come to the world,mothers are responsible for their lives and bodies same with children.mothers have their lives to live,children also have their lives to live.iya wayetie,omo na de waye tie.if she bleaches and so what,will her children arrest her for that.na your type they live their life to please society.what will my neighbour say,what will my kids say,what will my pastor say,what will my colleagues say.smh.mshewwww
Re: ................ by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Stop bleaching mercyyyyy
texas malu girl,that picture where she wore blue lace and blue gele was from the movie she produced recently 'komfo' and shes dark because of make up to fit the role of an elderly woman.smh.

Na so una go dey pass info wey una no sure of just for mischief making.oniranu :/
Re: ................ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
kulyie: you are the one that needs help.nobody came to the world because of anybody,mothers are just vehicles through people come to the world,mothers are responsible for their lives and bodies same with children.mothers have their lives to live,children also have their lives to live.iya wayetie,omo na de waye tie.if she bleaches and so what,will her children arrest her for that.na your type they live their life to please society.what will my neighbour say,what will my kids say,what will my pastor say,what will my colleagues say.smh.mshewwww

There you have it folks.... It is okay for mothers to behave negatively, knowing that children mimic their parent's behavior before they (children) find their leverage in this world.

Even preadolescents beg to have perms and weaves like their mother because they assume that heir natural hair is not beautiful enough.

Mother bleaches, child start assuming that the color of her skin is "not right".

If 70% of Black mothers bleach, our children's mentality of black beauty will definitely take a turn.

This is why black perception of beauty has twisted from one generation to the other.

And let's not forget that bleaching is hazardous......mentally and physically.
Re: ................ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
kulyie: texas malu girl,that picture where she wore blue lace and blue gele was from the movie she produced recently 'komfo' and shes dark because of make up to fit the role of an elderly woman.smh.

Na so una go dey pass info wey una no sure of just for mischief making.oniranu :/

Lmaoooo dig up "recent" pix of mercy abeg.

That pix was taken when her son was just born, a few years back
Re: ................ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
Stop bleaching Mercy

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan And His Daughter At Gen Gowon's B'day Service / Revealed! Nigerian Senator Secretly Weds 25 Year Old Beauty!!photos / VIDEO: Watch Amber Rose Twerk Her HUGE Butt Under Water [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.