Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed (3195 Views)

Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie / Davido Is Been Photo Bombed By A Friend (pictures) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by EntertainingAf: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
See more PhotoBomb Pictures at http://entertainingafrica.com/

Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by homesteady(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
What is funny here? And where is the bomb?
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by EntertainingAf: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Google is your best friend. You mean to tell me you do not know the meaning of Photobomb?
homesteady: What is funny here? And where is the bomb?
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by EntertainingAf: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecided undecided
martha: Hmmm
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
homesteady: What is funny here? And where is the bomb?

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by khaniku(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2013
Whic 1 is na the photo bombed inside
Why are dey chelsea fans sef nd wu b dat dude wen dey shine teeth 4 the bak
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by hybridtm(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2013
Guy dis..ur trend ..no go see back page...talkless of front page
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by Lionbite(m): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Photobomb??........ That's a dumb wordplay
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by Ruq: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2013
khaniku: Whic 1 is na the photo bombed inside
Why are dey chelsea fans sef nd wu b dat dude wen dey shine teeth 4 the bak

The teeth shiner is the bomber
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by Brimmie(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by gluv01(f): 2:19am On Dec 24, 2013
Lmao...I love nairaland! Posters above me, i have no word for you guys grin
Photobomb ko is the problem here. I can't fit laugh grin
Google's definition: spoil a photograph of (a person or thing) by suddenly appearing in the camera's field of view as the picture is taken, typically as a prank or practical joke.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by ChiSun27(m): 2:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Now I can c my felo blues... grin
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by EntertainingAf: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Hello. welcome to 2013
Lionbite: Photobomb??........ That's a dumb wordplay
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by EntertainingAf: 6:47am On Dec 24, 2013
are you minding these bushmen

gluv01: Lmao...I love nairaland! Posters above me, i have no word for you guys grin
Google's definition: spoil a photograph of (a person or thing) by suddenly appearing in the camera's field of view as the picture is taken, typically as a prank or practical joke.
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by khaniku(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Ruq:

The teeth shiner is the bomber
Oh,I see
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2013
Hmm. . . That's new.
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by NnamdiN: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Funny now that I know what photobombing means.
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by IAMBREEZY: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2013
gluv01: Lmao...I love nairaland! Posters above me, i have no word for you guys grin
good.
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by albiol: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Here's a famous example of a photobomb

Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by pweetixandy: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Paul iS looKing bigger nd finer
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by EntertainingAf: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2013
you can thank me now
NnamdiN: Funny now that I know what photobombing means.
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by EntertainingAf: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2013
its because he is lifting his head they look the same to me.
pweetixandy: Paul iS looKing bigger nd finer
Re: Funny Picture Of Psquare Getting Photo Bombed by pweetixandy: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
EntertainingAf: its because he is lifting his head they look the same to me.
i mean hez luking muscled uP

(1) (Reply)

Davido Goes Sky Diving In Dubai(Photo) / Baddest Guy: See Photo of Ybnl Boss Olamide Smoking / Check Out Stella Damasus New Look {PHOTO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.