Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,778 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Seyi Shay Spotted With Beyonce's Father, Mathew Knowles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Spotted With Beyonce's Father, Mathew Knowles (801 Views)

Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Beyonce Knowles' Father Mathew Gets Married In Texas / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Spotted With Beyonce's Father, Mathew Knowles by Bonaguy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-e3epPgNnKlo/UcsGWZZDskI/AAAAAAAALvM/mabYAEfx2j8/s320/Seyi-shay-600x600.jpg[/img]

Seyi Shay shared this photo of her with Beyonce's father, Mathew Knowles with the message "Like a father 2us! taught me everything everything I know on stage - full stop! Matthew Knowles and me at the family house #Houstontexas #industrynighthouston".

Seyi Shay used to be a member of the musical group "From Above" which was nurtured and managed by Matthew Knowles. She was with the musical group for four years. They toured with Beyonce and opened shows for her, and was part of a reality show with the girls before returning to Nigeria to pursue a solo career

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/06/seyi-shay-spotted-with-beyonces-father.html
Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Beyonce's Father, Mathew Knowles by Airforce1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
So na dis old man dey shine your congo abi?
Re: Seyi Shay Spotted With Beyonce's Father, Mathew Knowles by gluv01(f): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nice pishure...

(1) (Reply)

Top Actress, Bukky Wright Loses N40m To Con Men / John Legend And Wife Go Unclad In New Video Shoot / Annie And Tuface Idibia Expecting Baby Number 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.