Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (11215 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by ceo003: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by OLDAN(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dexterax:

If he bought 1,000,000 units of EVANSMED between 15th and 19th March this year, his 1,000,000 units of EVANSMED (valued @ N1,700,000 disregarding transaction fees and demand/supply dynamics) would be worth N 4,490,000 by close of business on Friday, 19th July, 2013.
I don't understand you please I am interested can you shed more light. You can reach me via daniwax@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Bigsteveg(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
GGInc: I'm into oil and gas ( av petrol stations where we sale petrol and diesel) and can give u 2 percent flat monthly.

Hi, came across ur comment recently, i'll like to get to know u more as am also interested in the oil and gas sector. Can u pls drop ur contact - email, bb pin, wotz app address..anything. Thanks
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by jajajaja828: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
pls advice me on the business i ll invest my money worth 2,000,000. i live in port harcourt. your advice will be appreciated.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Kilbane: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Contact me on nikilbane@yahoo.com if u r interested in high yield guaranteed steady investment. Your money works for u as u get a monthly payout (kinda like salary) while maintaining your initial principal amount.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by TRADELYN: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Business is not what you read on papers...
well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by oshoademola1(m): 3:19am On Aug 01, 2014
you can follow up with my guide on oil and gas biz via my blog at the signature column.Give me a call and let us talk.You can make hundred of thousands within weeks.
cheers
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by claremont(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Hilarious responses to this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by easypee: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2014
You or anyone one interested can invest 150K in the oil & gas sector as a nation-wide distributor of a product. Contact me on 08121547560, pioustrade@gmail.com
I have a 100-page e-book (PRICE: 2K) on this where you get all the info on it. You make 200K profit per month!
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by adedee111: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2014
Pls I need a loan of 550,000 to be paid back with 700,000
in 4 months.Pls serious business call me on
07068891504.Pls I need it for a viable sharp business.Pay
back period of 4months
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by IdJack(m): 12:47am On Aug 23, 2014
OP if you are serious about it, check my link and see for yourself the investment opportunity that is there. contact me if you have more questions to ask. add me on facebook. I wish you well.
other Nairalanders if you need good investment return too you can on my signature or contact me
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by dabikenji: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2014
hi, I have a good business plan where u can invest just 800,000 and make not less than 4 million in 5 months. everything is set and ready to be carried out except for funding here's my number 07065178998, call or text and I will send you a business proposal
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by securekey260m: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
You can invest this money into key duplicating business or poultry farm business.Your return on investment is very sure with high return.
For more details contact kehinde on 08033373691,08178765253 or send me a mail at kenny4biz@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by rednek: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2014
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

MAKE YOUR YOUR PATH STRAIGHT TO GREAT WEALTH.

GET 8% OF WHATEVER YOU INVESTED EVERY 30 DAYS,FOR AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTED FUND STILL REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY.

FOR THOSE THAT NEEDS LOANS RANGING FROM 20k to 100k, CAN ALSO OBTAIN LOANS WITHOUT COLLATERA,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME CERTAIN PROCESS A REPUTABLE REFFEREE AND SIGNED AGREEMENTS.

Why look for high profit internet investments,that will pay only but a few people just for a while,before they will disappear with your money without any trace,it had always happened that way.

INVEST WHERE you can Get 8% in 30 days of what ever you have invested,paid directly into your account,no stories and absolutely risk free.ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF IT........this is not an internet transaction,it is a company with physical addresses,u will be requested to sign some legal documents and agreements with the institution on the payment arrangement.what is required of u is 2-PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH,A VALID I.D CARD and you must have,an account number with one of the listed banks,UBA,GTB,FIRST BANK,FIDELITY BANK AND ZENITH BANK.the minimum amount for investment is 50 THOUSAND and a maximum of 10 MILLION NAIRA.You will get your first payment 37 days after investment date,as 7 days is required for your money to be invested into the economy,while subsiquent payments will be within 30days interval.

You can still collect you invested fund if you wish,but you investment must have run for a minimum of 6months with the company,and you will give a 2 months notice in writing to the company before collection of invested fund.

The company also hosts an annual general meeting every 1st week of november where some certain issues are discussed.

To be honest with you,I get paid 0.6% monthly of what ever investment I attract for the company,for as long as the invested fund still runs with the company.

PLS the listed banks are the only banks from which u can get your money paid directly into an account,those are the banks we partner with.The company have had a steadily good reputation for over a period of 4years and 7months,with a plan of going international by 2017.TELL OTHERS AROUND YOU,NOW THAT THERE IS STILL SPACE FOR EVERYONE,BEFORE IT BECOMES A THING FOR ONLY THE RICH.

YOUR MONEY IS 100% Secured and YOUR monthly returns are also 100% sure,no delays,no stories of losses.

Many of our clients who started with just 50k for fear of losses,came back some months later to invest even more.

You too can test us with the minimum,but I bet you will come back to invest even twice the maximum.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR NOTICE,DON'T HOLD IT BACK FROM OTHERS.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW THE COMPANY OPERATES,,PLS CONTACT MR UGWU DANIEL OF THE MARKETING DEPT.on 09096447387 or 08069334214.

AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by chukwuwike2ny(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by vkon2(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
nairafx:
I have a truck head. You can come and buy a tipper or flat body so that we use it for cement or sand.
Call 08130552321 or email: fxpronaija@gmail.com
u not unterested in selling it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka / I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) / Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.