Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (3694 Views)

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jidadex(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2008
Shell has started calling for the Graduate Careers in Finance/Economics positions. Interviews will take place at Excellence Hotels from next week Monday at different time slots.

I know three people who have gotten slots for interviews at the address for next week. The selected candidates have been sent mails before now. If you have not received a mail before now notifying you of a survey and that you would soon be invited. It means you are not shortlisted.

You can also check this by logging on with your registered username & password on www.shell.com/careers to see the status of your application under Application Status.
Re: SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ofurufu(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2008
I've also got the invitation!!!!!!
Re: SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jidadex(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2008
Shell has started calling for the Graduate Careers in Finance/Economics positions. Interviews will take place at Excellence Hotels from next week Monday at different time slots.

I know three people who have gotten slots for interviews at the address for next week. The selected candidates have been sent mails before now. If you have not received a mail before now notifying you of a survey and that you would soon be invited. It means you are not shortlisted.

You can also check this by logging on with your registered username & password on www.shell.com/careers to see the status of your application under Application Status.
Re: SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jidadex(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2008

Re: SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sbm4real(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2008
I got an invitation too and I have booked a slot for monday but is the venue at excellence hotel or freeman house at marina?i think it is at marina oh!please confirm and revert. cheers and best of luck.
Re: SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by InfoDemo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pls do anybody knows whether those that applied for the. Engineering position for the job have started receiving messages for the interview and if yes when is it and where is the venue.pls update me now.thank u
Re: SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by rmgbemeje: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
Please how and when did you guys apply?
Re: SHELL - GRADUATE FINANCE/ECONOMICS PROGRAMME RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Beesam: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
BEFORE u start 2 ask questions pls check the date of the post. This recruitment is 2008 n this is 2013 pls pls n pls dn't be 2 desperate

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Cadet / NITDA Scholarship 2015 Shortlisted Candidates And Exam Details Out / Is Friday The Best Day Of The Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.