Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Julius Agwu Want To Sponsor Entertainment Destiny - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Julius Agwu Want To Sponsor Entertainment Destiny (646 Views)

Comedian Julius Agwu Sues Etisalat For N100m Over Blocked Line / Photos: Julius Agwu's Family Christmas Card / Ali Baba And Julius(the Genius)agwu,who Cracks U Up Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Want To Sponsor Entertainment Destiny by Labelgist(m): 5:35am On Jun 27, 2013
................labelgist@blog.com..............

Are you an upcoming artist or upcoming comedian, what can you do on stage to keep the smile going..here is you chance to to become the big dream you have been waiting for....JULIUS AGWU now want to sponsor upcoming artist to meet there destination JULIUS OWNER OF ABA.BIG BROTHER SHARE has budget the sum of 1.3milllion for every sociality and fun drop at audition ground and also to make the audition ticket low price

to parcitipate simply txt your name,genre,age, to 08141697539 and you will be place among the parcipant not after txt you call

......labelgist.blog............

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Want To Sponsor Entertainment Destiny by Gogo2(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2013
Wow! Am an upcoming artist i have been waiting 4 an opportunity like this all these years,and now it has finally came......pls count me in i love this,my name is Monday Gogo2.call:08108314589 or u can visit me here: gogotumonday@yahoo.com thanks

(1) (Reply)

Big Broda So Corrupt / Psquare, Wizkid Nominated For 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards / Breaking News: 2face, Mi, D-bang, Iyanya, Banned By ( Bon ) Over Music Royalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.