Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Creativity And Talent.. Click Here - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Creativity And Talent.. Click Here (484 Views)

Creativity And Talent.. Click Here / Creativity And Talent.. Click Here / If u need a classical guitar player. Click here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creativity And Talent.. Click Here by oshioke2012: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2013
if you live in Lagos and around ikeja, then yes this is it
you dream big about making it in the music industry, you have got the TALENT, you have got the DANCE STEPS, you have got the FLOW(rap), you have the VOICE...
the truth is, you cannot achieve anything on your own, meeting one personality today will certainly create an avenue to meet the one who will one way or the other propel you to your dreams.
here in Lagos, my vision and plan is to bring our self together at a rendezvous, meet one another share ideas and visions, talk about our abilities and from there we can create different individual/group singers, dancers or production team...
nothing beats the power of team work and multiple personalities with great talent, i am a talent my self, involved with my group of friends, but since i left edo state to Lagos, communication has broken down, now, i believe in building from where one finds him/her self...

pls interested persons can drop their opinions, comments and contact numbers because i will personally call your line once i get your interest.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Miss This!,earn 20k Per Musical Show / PRICE SLASH On Music Trainings / TOP Ten Trending Songs Of 2018 So Far;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.