Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Where Do Your Sympathy Lie??with Amaechi Or Jonathan?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Do Your Sympathy Lie??with Amaechi Or Jonathan?? (493 Views)

Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Photos From Osinbajo's Thanksgiving Service With Amaechi,others In Attendance / Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Your Sympathy Lie??with Amaechi Or Jonathan?? by dadicvila(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2013
when the media went agog with news of the feud or will I say political wrestling between Governor Rotimi Amaechi and President Goodluck Jonathan the 1st thing that came to my mind was the President was flexing his muscles and moving against both real and percieved opponents ahead of 2015,and I still feel that way.I don't want to dwell on who is right and who is wrong,I just want to know where your sympathy lies.I wasn't in Port Harcourt for the greater part of last year and this year,I came into PH about two weeks ago and since then I have talked to so many of my politically enlightened friends and 96% of them are saying Amaechi is a traitor and should be cut to size,infact it seems I am a lone ranger when the issue is brought up for discussion... And from discussions on radio stations(people who call in)it seems a vast majority of Port Harcourt people seem to be angry with Amaechi for daring to move against or disagree with President Jonathan...what is your thought on the issue??where do your sympathy lies??is it with Amaechi or Jonathan....let me know your views
Re: Where Do Your Sympathy Lie??with Amaechi Or Jonathan?? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Boss is always right. Ameachi is just a boy, why will he dare argue with Mr President? Forget the fact that atimes GEJ does somethings that pissed the whole nation off but he his still the president. Every president deserve their respect. Ameachi should apologise and clean up his mess. How dare he question the presidents' authority?
Re: Where Do Your Sympathy Lie??with Amaechi Or Jonathan?? by dadicvila(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2013
Yomii: Boss is always right. Ameachi is just a boy, why will he dare argue with Mr President? Forget the fact that atimes GEJ does somethings that pissed the whole nation off but he his still the president. Every president deserve their respect. Ameachi should apologise and clean up his mess. How dare he question the presidents' authority?
the Oga @ the top mentality again...so every Governor must be loyal and Bow to Mr President even when their political views and ambitions differ??

(1) (Reply)

Mandela’s Kids’ Bodies Dug Up For Reburial / Nigeria To Sign Off On $3 Billion In Chinese Loans / Arms Depot Uncovered In Imo State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.