Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Please Share Your Family-friendly, Environmental-friendly Humor To Lighten Up! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Share Your Family-friendly, Environmental-friendly Humor To Lighten Up! (530 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / Part-time Sales Vacancy At Owerri, Imo State Nigeria (family-friendly Business). / Family Friendly Nigerian Reunion Festival In St Thomas, Us Vigin Islands Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Share Your Family-friendly, Environmental-friendly Humor To Lighten Up! by Woged2005(f): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Please share yor family-friendly, environmental-friendly humor that happened in real life relating to family matters. Let’s bring some good laughter into the forum. Too much bad, saddening news lately. Please I plead you don’t insult anyone on this thread even if you don’t find them funny.

Here are mine:

1). A 46yr Old Virgin Aunt Advice

A woman invited a 46yr old Aunt to advise her 3 teenage daughters. In the course of the advice the 46yrs Aunt said “…you girls should emulate me… I am still a virgin at this age, and has never slept with any man, something I am proud of…”. You should see the frown on the girls’ face.

2). Indirect Talk To A Mother-in-Law.

Discussion between a daughter in-law and her mother-in-law:

Mother-in-law (sitting in the palour): “I thank God for my generation. We were well-raised, and family oriented. Girls these days lack character.”
Daughter –in-law (washing dishes in the kitchen): “Yes.. our generation will never visit a son and stay more than a month especially when his wife doesn’t like it.. we stay in our own homes” . Ooops! Mother-in-law just stepped on an IED (improvised explosive device).. LoL!

3). Saturday Revelation By A 6yr old Girl:

A six yr old girl was having a conversation with her dad in the sitting room:

Dad: “Who will you want to be like when you grow up?”
Girl: “I wanna to be like uncle ken”
Dad: “Who’s uncle ken?
Girl: “The one that brings lots of.….”
Mom: (cuts in interrupting her loudly from the kitchen ) “..Mary, can you come here now and help me and stop running your mouth this morning…” LoL!

4). A Little Boy’s Dinner Prayer
A little 7yr old boy fought his 9yr old sister. He was asked to leave the family dining table and eat his dinner sitting by himself, as a punishment. After their father said the family dinner prayer, the little boy’s voice could be heard from the corner saying: “..and thank you God for preparing this table in the presence of my enemies…” Awwww! His mom, moved by motherly emotions, rushed in tears and brought him back to the family dining table.

5). Don’t Play With A Grownup Girl Tying A Snake On Your Waist Please..LoL!

A 5yr old girl who apparently caught her big sister (Laura) ‘in action’ with her boyfriend (Josh) on the bed told their mom. “..Josh ties a snake on his waist (apparently referring to his huge male organ) and tries to bite Laura’s legs with it all the time, and she will be crying..”…LoL!. kids, kids, kids!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Need To Share Your Password (fb, Email, Phone, Etc) To Your Gf/bf? / How To Get A Really Good Night's Sleep 10 Sleep Tips / Hearing Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.