Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Help, Dunno What To Write :( - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Help, Dunno What To Write :( (760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Dunno What To Write :( by luxanne(f): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am an undergraduate sourcing for scholarships, came across lots and am trying to apply but I have difficulty writing my personal statements.
Knowing how important this is, I've decided to ask for help from those who have written one or numerous before now, samples would be most appreciated, thanks.

Am applying for msc in international relations/development studies.
Re: Help, Dunno What To Write :( by jamace(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2013
OP, if you post this on the EDUCATION SECTION, I believe you will get more responses. However, you can use GOOGLE to search for as much info as you can.

Best of luck.
Re: Help, Dunno What To Write :( by luxanne(f): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2013
I did, I posted this same thread first in the Education section last week and till now, am yet to get a response sad

Thanks for your input, I just needed to chat with someone who's been there and done that, that was why I opened this thread here on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

History Of Resident Evil (1996-2017) / Path Of Exile Maximizing Harvest Keystone Crop Rotations / What Should The Person Above You Advertise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.