Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Few In Apc Truly Have Progressive Credentials- Acn Senate Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few In Apc Truly Have Progressive Credentials- Acn Senate Aspirant (487 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few In Apc Truly Have Progressive Credentials- Acn Senate Aspirant by bilms(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
FEW IN APC TRULY HAVE PROGRESSIVE CREDENTIALS- ACN SENATE ASPIRANT

An aspiring senator under the platform of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Mr. Egheomhanre Eyieyien has declared that,only Few in APC truly have "progressive" credentials.

Mr. Egheomhanre stated this on Thursday, 27 of June 2013 on his facebook page.
In his words, ''The political party I am joining in pursuit of my Senatorial bid (the Action Congress of Nigeria) is going to be part of the proposed All Progressives Congress (APC).

Expressing his displeasure with such alliance, Mr. Egheomhanre stated that, I wish this were not the case.

While giving his reason for the displeasure he further said, ''Few in APC truly have "progressive" credentials.

He also maintained that,he hope APC does not make the mistake of giving its Presidential Ticket to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, Nasir El Rufai, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi or a disgruntled PDP chieftain.

My question is, DOES THE ACN Mr. Egheomhanre represents have any progressive credentials that is better than that of the CPC?

(1) (Reply)

Census Tribunal Voids 2006 Lagos Mainland Population Figure / How Can These Animals Be Our Leaders? See Fighting For Rivers House Of Assembly / Politics With The Rights Of The Girl Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.