Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On (3173 Views)

She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... / Would You Agree To A Court Marriage? / Traditonal Marriage And Court Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On by kpdc85: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
House please,i need advice urgently
Whats the implication of me having just a court wedding now and doing my traditional marriage much later
We are just looking at doing something small for now pending when proper money comes. But i wud want to know if there are any implications to that.

Please married understanding couples sud advice
Re: Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On by passionate88: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
There is no implication, though I never marry but me knw say no implication whatsoever.
Re: Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On by blank(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
At the registry, they will ask if all the traditional rites have been done. You can lie and say yes as they do not check but that is your own business.
However, know that court wedding is real marriage. You guys will need to get a divorce if the relationship breaks down.
Re: Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
No one asked me if I did traditional marriage or not and no,there is no implication.
Re: Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On by passionate88: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wether na traditional or church wedding o, dm go still get a divorce no b for only court
blank: At the registry, they will ask if all the traditional rites have been done. You can lie and say yes as they do not check but that is your own business.
However, know that court wedding is real marriage. You guys will need to get a divorce if the relationship breaks down.
Re: Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On by aadetoyin(f): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
There is no implication as long as both families re in agreement.
Go ahead and do ur thing.
Re: Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On by kpdc85: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thank u all so much for ur response.
Re: Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On by tpiadotcom: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Implication as in ?

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of A Broken Home / Tastefully Finished Two Bedroom Flat Available For Sale / My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.