Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Cars To Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars To Nigeria (831 Views)

Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid / New Year Gift From Govt : Tokunbo Cars To Cost More From January 1 / Toyota Cars To Be Careful About Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars To Nigeria by PrettaPacco(f): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hello good people!
It's there any genuine and reputable company that you know of. I mean a company here in Nigeria i can trust to buy me a genuine car direct from the USA.
Re: Cars To Nigeria by diehard(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Inspired motors seems to have a good reputation in nairaland. Check the auto section. Whatever cars anybody tried to sell to you. Check the history of that car via the VIN number
Re: Cars To Nigeria by moladcargoes: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
we at molad cargoes can help you buy any car of your choice and clear it in our ports here, send us a mail on your specification. moladcargoes@gmail.com. Tel: 08028298378
Re: Cars To Nigeria by Konnektions146(m): 1:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Cars To Nigeria by supermirab: 2:27am On Aug 05, 2013
beware when you buy online sometimes company reputation might lie, example auctionexport ripped 1000s of Nigerians. Always try to buy face to face or through somebody you trust if car is abroad.

(1) (Reply)

(Solved) Help! Transmission Expert For Toyota Camry Needed / Need A One Stop Auto Mechanic Workshop For Toyota Prius / Selling My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.