Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant (30216 Views)

Ojb's Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by londoner: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
It looks like she is just talking about the cost of the transplant alone.

Just because she has a kidney foundation it does not make her an expert. She probably has no first hand experience of the whole process of kidney transplantation, past just the operation. She does not know that other things like drugs, complications, monitoring and preparations have to be accounted for, especially where the initial operation is not successful.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
ALL BEAUTY NO BRAINZ
JIM IYKE'S BABE SMH

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: You and the so-called juliet ibrahim are cretinns.
maybe I am a cretin.but I'm one cretin that you'll have to stand on a ladder-high stool before u can see her face.then what does that make you? Maybe that's too complicated for you to understand as well.and next time you wanna call ppl names,you better learn to spell it right.you complicate your lack of basic education in English language with bad manners.
Pls don't drag me down to your level.this is about OJB's health and Juliet's opinion.you either talk about that or leave the thread.
I wonder why everything and everytime is an opportunity for ppl like u to show their lack of home training.insulting ppl you don't know.for no reason.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
londoner: It looks like she is just talking about the cost of the transplant alone.

Just because she has a kidney foundation it does not make her an expert. She probably has no first hand experience of the whole process of kidney transplantation, past just the operation. She does not know that other things like drugs, complications, monitoring and preparations have to be accounted for, especially where the initial operation is not successful.
now that's a reasonable post devoid of meaningless insult.thanks for being mature.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
londoner: It looks like she is just talking about the cost of the transplant alone.

MAYBE SHE SHOULD STICK TO WHAT SHE KNOWS BEST
SUCKING PIPES
CHANGE HER ORG
TO A SUCKING PIPES FOUNDATION
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by delors(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
She said the right thing though but knowing the kinda people Nigerians are (not wanting their yansh to be blown), they will probably not entertain her again in the Nigerian entertainment scene.
But then, she just might be wrong, because according to this site, kidney transplant could cost up to $200k in some cases
http://www.transplantliving.org/before-the-transplant/financing-a-transplant/the-costs/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Okijajuju1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Policewoman: From your analysis, kidney transplant in the U.S costs $262,000. I guess then that it should be half the price or so in India. Just guessing sha.

Yeah!!

But this surgery is now being done in Nigeria as at the last time I checked.. I wonder if it costs 15million Naira in Nigeria as well.. Don't forget that my picture factored in the cost of buying the kidney o! He said he has the kidney replacement so it should just be the cost of surgery, drugs, hospital administration and rehabilitation..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Okijajuju1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
Babzilla: ALL BEAUTY NO BRAINZ
JIM IYKE'S BABE SMH

Jim Iyke get sense before!?

Birds of a feather..... Fuucck together.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by kliq(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: what valid point is she talking about and why on instagram?
Why can't she contact OJB privately?
Is she trying to discourage people from donating?
Was she being forced to donate?
You and the so-called juliet ibrahim are cretinns.
Thank u
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by friendl: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
I don't blame juilet,abi wetin they dey call her,do you know the pain and agony OJB is going through,she just sit down dey talk rubbish and she claims she is running kidney foundation whatever,I pray kidney issue doesn't happen to anyone alive because I know what they go through,my junior sister suffered for almost 12months of treatment and even when she had the operation,she still died,my prayers is that he should get well and most of all 100% percentage well,it is well
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by eightsin(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
this OJB issue is getting too long...well, it doesn't matter how much is spent as long as its saving a life...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by mekaboy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
The truth is that when celebs have problems they shld go to their fellow celebs for help because when all is well with them its their fellow celebs that they chop with.

Now if wizkid sold his first porche car it wld have been enough to treat OJB but he bashed it and bought another 15mil car.

So na celeb go fit help celeb.

As for julie nobody is asking you for 100k make ur contribution, if you know cheaper deals go and discuss with the fund raisers, a celeb is in need and u distant yourself and run to twitter.

If it was a mega party hosted by 2face and other celebs, you would have been in Nigeria looking for an IV to be at the event.

May God help him sha.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by solomon111(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: maybe I am a cretin.but I'm one cretin that you'll have to stand on a ladder-high stool before u can see her face.then what does that make you? Maybe that's too complicated for you to understand as well.and next time you wanna call ppl names,you better learn to spell it right.you complicate your lack of basic education in English language with bad manners.
Pls don't drag me down to your level.this is about OJB's health and Juliet's opinion.you either talk about that or leave the thread.
I wonder why everything and everytime is an opportunity for ppl like u to show their lack of home training.insulting ppl you don't know.for no reason.
What?
Who is she?
How much is she worth?
What does she do for a living?
Why do you think i will climb a ladder to see her?
I probably won't recognize her if i see her.
I am not impressed at-all.
She's dumb and definitely not someone i will be excited to meet.
Btw,she is the one that lack the home-training for calling a dying man a fraud on instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Some ppl are still too dumb to get it. We can disagree on an issue without resorting to calling the person names.this is why our members of house of reps can't dialogue like civilised people without resorting to fighting like touts on the road.everything is kill me or I kill you.no normal reasoning without unnecessary insults.too many little minded people on this thread.some of them coming out of their cages to like comments other made cos they don't have minds of their own.
Exists thread.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by nex(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
This one too has now become popular.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Jim Iyke get sense before!?

Birds of a feather..... Fuucck together.. grin

AMEN CUZ'
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: Some ppl are still too dumb to get it. We can disagree on an issue without resorting to calling the person names.this is why our members of house of reps can't dialogue like civilised people without resorting to fighting like touts on the road.everything is kill me or I kill you.no normal reasoning without unnecessary insults.too many little minded people on this thread.some of them coming out of their cages to like comments other made cos they don't have minds of their own.
Exists thread.

HOL' UP SISTUH!
THE INSULTS HAVE GIVEN THIS FORUM ITS IDENTITY
SPICES THINGS UP AROUND HERE WON'T U AGREE? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by deeptesting(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: Some ppl are still too dumb to get it. We can disagree on an issue without resorting to calling the person names.this is why our members of house of reps can't dialogue like civilised people without resorting to fighting like touts on the road.everything is kill me or I kill you.no normal reasoning without unnecessary insults.too many little minded people on this thread.some of them coming out of their cages to like comments other made cos they don't have minds of their own.
Exists thread.

I am happy you left the thread because i was beginning to be concerned about your health trying to straighten out some children on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by moodswing(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nomoreloss Ruggedman and other failed musicians are using OJB's predicament to score cheap points.

What's with the public praise on known celebrities that donated?, it's wrong. Why didn't they also mention my name and praise me?. Was my contribution not enough to deserve such idiotic and malicious "tweet of thanks" on a personal level?.

Look at them hassling 2face idibia for money as if it is by force to give.

Bunch of irresponsible failures.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: What?
Who is she?
How much is she worth?
What does she do for a living?
Why do you think i will climb a ladder to see her?
I probably won't recognize her if i see her.
I am not impressed at-all.
She's dumb and definitely not someone i will be excited to meet.
Btw,she is the one that lack the home-training for calling a dying man a fraud on instagram.
no you're the one who lacks home training for calling me a cretin when all I said is that we can all disagree without insulting each other.that was the moment you chose to insult me.it seems that on this forum no body can disgree with another person peacefully,then what's the eesence of dialogue?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Vincent41(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
chisco: Popular Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim questions the $100,000 reportedly required for OJB Jezreel’s kidney transplant.

The light skinned beauty in a statement posted on Instagram said, ‘I know a kidney transplant will not cost more than 50k USD. Why are they requesting 100K when so many deals with cheaper hospitals out there in India even in Ghana can be worked out?’

Miss Ibrahim who incidentally runs a kidney foundation also added, ‘To get the necessary help, those in charge of OJB’s fundraising need to reach out to the right people and stop harassing celebrities for funds’.

While also saying that people should refrain from harassing celebs over donations for the transplant she told fans, ‘Who said your 1000 Naira cannot amount to something that can raise the sum needed for OJB’s transplant’.

Meanwhile fans have continued to harass celebs on social media for alleged poor response to donation requests for the ailing producer’s transplant.
Source:http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/artikel.php?ID=278072

THUNDER FIRE DAT HER MOUTH
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by solomon111(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Exists thread.
shut up and exit the thread.
You are as dumb as juliet ibrahim.
Na God go save person from all these kobo-kobo celebrities and their fans self.
Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by ediko5(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
So all this noise that musicians makes. OJB's is down because he cannot provide #15M for his treatment. While will they even ask people to donate money in the first place when this people live flamboyant lifestyles and here he does not have the money to take care of himself because i know that at that his stage in life $100k should not be a big problem to him especially when it comes to his life at stake.Considering the level of projects he has handled.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by solomon111(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: no you're the one who lacks home training for calling me a cretin when all I said is that we can all disagree without insulting each other.that was the moment you chose to insult me.it seems that on this forum no body can disgree with another person peacefully,then what's the eesence of dialogue?
I called you a cretinn because you were behaving like one.
It's not an insult.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by teewhybabee(f): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Its foolish of u to ask if he had been squandering his money. If u had follow everyting concerning dis story so far u wud have know dat he had been nursing dis problem since 2011 and it was money he had been using, also his daughter had a heart disease and he didn't ask any1 to help him den
ebera: So sorry 2 say dis,bt she has a point and a very solid one @ dt.OJB,wia is all his money?after all is he nt a celebrity too.does it mean he has been squandering his money on drinks n women,now he wnts other people who invested wisefully 2 help him.well since it's a matter of life n death,they ave 2 help him,bt nt under compulsion.it's dia money fellas.and she's right,ur N1000 can mek a difference.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: shut up and exit the thread.
You are as dumb as juliet ibrahim.
Na God go save person from all these kobo-kobo celebrities and their fans self.
Rubbish.
so I'm dumb because I said we can all disagree without insulting each other?it's not ur fault anyway.when online even a retard can call Einstein a dumb man.it's a free faceless world.so you can go on calling me names.it only shows how you reason but it doesn't take anything away from me.
Like you said ,I'm shutting up sir
And I'm leaving the thread.
So long
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: I called you a cretinn because you were behaving like one.
It's not an insult.
it's spelt CRETIN.
And by telling u to disagree without name calling that makes me a cretin.I wonder what then is your definition of Wisdom
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by deeptesting(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: no you're the one who lacks home training for calling me a cretin when all I said is that we can all disagree without insulting each other.that was the moment you chose to insult me.it seems that on this forum no body can disgree with another person peacefully,then what's the eesence of dialogue?

Are u still on this thread.....Loretta! Loretta!! Loretta!!! How many times I call you? U know as house be say no money to take buy melicine for you,if you fall sick where u dey argue with faceless people...i don go back to junction nobody dey look my market for me.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by londoner: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: now that's a reasonable post devoid of meaningless insult.thanks for being mature.

Thanks.

But truly, I am quite angry over such and arrogant and irresponsible opinion by this woman.

I have first hand experience of a very close member having a kidney transplant and having to have anti-rejection drugs for the kidney.

I also know what goes into to keeping a person alive, if and when the kidney fails.

Even though my family member has had a transplant, the injections alone (which are weekly) cost five thousand pounds a to provide (thank God we are in the UK an don't have to pay out of our pocket) but let me tell you, if all the cost was on our shoulders even $100,000 would not have covered the cost of procedure, weekly observations and tests, consultations, drugs etc. Because the actual cost is WAY OVER THAT!

This Juliet woman is uneducated about what kidney failure and transplants involve.

Instead she is using this time of emergency for a fellow colleague in the industry, to start disagreements without even offering a solution.

Why she felt she needed to broadcast her rant, while the fellow is still soliciting for funds to have a life saving operation is beyond me.

She is actually making people believe they are being scammed or they should not give money!!!!!

I also have a family friend in his thirties who passed away less than three weeks ago in Nigeria, because he needed a kidney treatment. Sadly, the amount needed was not raised in time and he died on his way by from the hospital.

Becoming seriously ill in Africa is not a joking matter and with kidney failure, time is of the essence.

She probably comes from a well to do family and is shielded from the reality of not being able to pay for urgent medical care, even though she should know better.

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by solomon111(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: so I'm dumb because I said we can all disagree without insulting each other?it's not ur fault anyway.when online even a retard can call Einstein a dumb man.it's a free faceless world.so you can go on calling me names.it only shows how you reason but it doesn't take anything away from me.
Like you said ,I'm shutting up sir
And I'm leaving the thread.
So long
Have a nice day.
smh.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by saintandsinnerz: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: maybe I am a cretin.but I'm one cretin that you'll have to stand on a ladder-high stool before u can see her face.then what does that make you? Maybe that's too complicated for you to understand as well.and next time you wanna call ppl names,you better learn to spell it right.you complicate your lack of basic education in English language with bad manners.

Shut up you ill-mannered scum! I have read through your comments and they are nothing but jungle noises. You are bashing somebody about his lack of basic education in English, but your drivels are full of punctuation catastrophe! Talking about the kettle calling the pot black rubbish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mascoteda's Baby Bump Covered In Paint / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia / Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.