Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Windows Vista And Widows Xp - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Windows Vista And Widows Xp (755 Views)

Fairly Used Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop For Sale Wifi Windows Vista 1.7 Ghhz / Windows Vista Ultimate Edition(64 Bit);for System Builders / Where Can I Buy Windows Vista In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Windows Vista And Widows Xp by shift: 8:20am On May 14, 2008
hi .please i just got a laptop from the uk and its a vista,infact i got 2 and sold one out and the guy who bought it has more IT knowledge and he has gone to convert it to windows xp.he says that vista is too complecated to use in nigeria that its a new technology.
pls i do not know if to believe him or should use the vista.what are the main issues with the two?
its an HP G7045EA
Re: Windows Vista And Widows Xp by omonoba: 12:02pm On May 14, 2008
Vista has some issues that will be resolved gradually.Been using mine for more than a 7months now.The problems u may encounter is with drivers with peripherals that u may need to use.keep u vista jare.
Re: Windows Vista And Widows Xp by erico2k2(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2008
yep, thats correct, VISTA is new, few problems yet, if you are in Nigeria go with XP as that will support most things you plan to buy and plug unto your Laptop, you might not get the correct drivers for pheripheras you may obtain from nigeria OK, and did this Laptop come pre-installed with Vista? if so you cant downgrade it,No backward compactibility.

(1) (Reply)

Buy 2gb Hp Flash Drive For N1,200 / Java Developer Wanted / Cheap Hp Laptop Hp6735,webcam.bluetooth,160gb,1gb: 84k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.