Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

If You Have Ever Imported Any Thing To Sell Then Read This Now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You Have Ever Imported Any Thing To Sell Then Read This Now (443 Views)

Do You Know Mr Toyin Omotoso Then Read This / I Never Knew I Can Make Any Thing Online. This Is A Testimony / Do You Want To Win Pool This Week 28 Then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Ever Imported Any Thing To Sell Then Read This Now by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
The truth is that it is easier to import clothes, shoes, blackberry popularly known as BB and so than to sell them. Many people know how to import goods from various country but only a few know how to sell the goods to make good profit The truth is that you do not make profit when you import a cheap item you make profit when you have successfully sold that item. When some people recieves their imported goods via dhl they are excited but they become sad very soon because they don't know how to market it. I am here to help you market all your imported goods no matter the quantity i show you how you can get people to even pay you before your other imported goods arrive if you are interested. Go to my profile and send your name, phone number and email to my number. Why am not putting my number here is to know serious importers most importers are lazy.
Peace Out.
See You At The Top.
P.S
Re: If You Have Ever Imported Any Thing To Sell Then Read This Now by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oga you can easily post it here
Re: If You Have Ever Imported Any Thing To Sell Then Read This Now by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2013
Weselion: Oga you can easily post it here
I don't want to post it reason is because i want to deal strictly with serious importers. Some importers are lazy whats there after all to go to my profile and send the info. Peace

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Spots, Burns, Wrinkles & Other Skin Infections In Your Face / Jumbo Size Turkey And Chicks For Sale / Dell Used Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.