Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

D’banj Signs 250 Million Naira Deal With Etisalat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Signs 250 Million Naira Deal With Etisalat (1202 Views)

Peter Okoye Gets His Own £1.2 Million(#250 Million) Champagne From Amosu / Yomi Fash Lanso, Mide Martins And Afeez Abiodun Bag Multi-million Naira Deal / Olamide Signs Multi Million Naira Deal With Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Signs 250 Million Naira Deal With Etisalat by deeflamez(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2013
With Glo having a number of artistes such as P-Square & M.I. signed to them and MTN recently snapping up Iyanya & Wizkid, telecoms giant Etisalat did not want to be left out of the fun.

They have opened their cash books and signed Eja Nla himself, D’banj t0 a N250million deal.

The deal is expected to be announced officially soon.

http:///dbanj-signs-250-million-naira-deal-with-etisalat/

Re: D’banj Signs 250 Million Naira Deal With Etisalat by kreamidiva(f): 12:51am On Jun 28, 2013
Ok congrats to him
Re: D’banj Signs 250 Million Naira Deal With Etisalat by braine(m): 1:07am On Jun 28, 2013
kreami diva: undecided ok...how much is going to OJB

wtf? How much have YOU given him? What is wrong with you people? Can't others make or spend their money without you mentioning OJB? Its becoming cliche already abeg!
Re: D’banj Signs 250 Million Naira Deal With Etisalat by deeflamez(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2013
I really don't get it. Nigerians have a long way to go with their thinking.
1. You don't know if he & some others have donated.
2. Why should donation be the sole responsibility of Celebs any time a colleague is in distress.
3. Last time I checked, donation is a voluntary thing.
4. These Celebs have a life, families and lots of dependants feeding off them too.
5. Why must a 'sincere' donation be announced if not to stirr public sentiments & garner favor from fans?
6. Lauryn Hill had a deadline to pay a certain amount or risk Jail-term due to Tax-evasion, Wyclef who used to be close to her surely heard about it but we didn't hear him being bashed. Everyone has a life to live. Do your part and leave others.
7. It is not in our place to question how people spend their money.
8. Lastly I think we should rather channel our anger towards our Leaders for the failed system. Imagine Juliet Ibrahim suggesting the surgery be done in Ghanaian Hospitals with better healthcare instead of going all the way to India. She won't say that if the Ghanaian Health Sector isn't good. Nigerians need to learn from this.
Re: D’banj Signs 250 Million Naira Deal With Etisalat by asala1: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2013
Saw it too on omojuwa's TL

Re: D’banj Signs 250 Million Naira Deal With Etisalat by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2013
;DOya ejaNla how much you go give me as your fan........

(1) (Reply)

Elikem's Visit To Zimbabwe. / First Photo Of Peter Okoye & Lola Ootayo Together At Their Wedding / Common Rhymes Been Used By Nigerian Musicians...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.