Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Thank God For His Mercy On me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God For His Mercy On me (3419 Views)

Thank GOD, I Made It / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / Thank God For Me, Re-hired By My Former Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2013
Please does anyone knw where i can work as alabaru apart from idumota and mile 12. I use to work as a purchasing manager in a restaurant and i am well know in those place. The shame will be too much if they see me working as alabaru. If u have any other casual work that i can earn daily income from pls post it here.

Please me dear nairalanders my mother is running mad due to extreme poverty. I use to take care of her before i loose my job. Ever since i loss my job things has not been fine. She sell puff puff at lagos iSland but the market is not moving instead of her to gain ,she got into debt and she's still oweing LAPO MICROFINANCE BANK. She is a widow. No husband , my junior sister just gave birth to 2 set of twins. On getting to my sister house she begin to cry instead of being joyful because she lives in extreme poverty.

Pls fellow Nairalander food donation will be appreciated. She Stay at No 29 Okesanya Street, pap ajao mushin lagos. Her Name is Iya Seyi and I am the Seyi. I have searched for job everywhere i couldnt get. I am not a lazy type. Whenever i remember the way my mother suffer , i cant help it than to cry. Please am not asking for money but food donation for her to live. I love her so much but i am also jobless thats why i am calling my fellow nigerian to come to my mother aid. My number is 08023949922. May GOd continue to bless you.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by gentle12: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2013
Are you a Man or Woman?
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2013
First you should not be ashamed of doing a legitimate job because it is menial.

Jankara market-Lagos Island very close to Balogun
Or
You can try Oduade Market very close to Coker
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2013
gentle12: Are you a Man or Woman?
Am a man.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2013
gbaky_floor:
First you should not be ashamed of doing a legitimate job because it is menial.

Jankara market-Lagos Island very close to Balogun
Or
You can try Oduade Market very close to Coker

I preffer Oduade Market but haven't heard about it before where is it located
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Theben(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: I preffer Oduade Market but haven't heard about it before where is it located
Are you a graduate? If yes, go and look for a teaching job. You would have more respect with teaching than with alabaru job.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: I preffer Oduade Market but haven't heard about it before where is it located

If you are coming from Mile 2: it is before Orile Bus stop.

I will also suggest you take up a teaching job that is if you are good in it.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2013
Theben:
Are you a graduate? If yes, go and look for a teaching job. You would have more respect with teaching than with alabaru job.
Yeah am a Graduate. Teaching job is salary work. And you will only depend on salary and nothing else. I need a job that i will be doing every day that will gimme atleast N600 daily. You earn respect when you have money.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Caracta(f): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2013
And don't you think the "Alabaru" job is risky? Can you handle the stress and health factors that come with it? The fear of being attacked by 'stronger men', the fear of getting into street fights? In the rain, the sun, the harsh weather? Are you cut out for all that?

You sound educated. It pains my heart when people have to face things like this. Now my major question is, Do you really think you can't get a better job with whatever degree you have? Is that your best shot? Is this all you can do?

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Caracta: And don't you think the "Alabaru" job is risky? Can you handle the stress and health factors that come with it? The fear of being attacked by 'stronger men', the fear of getting into street fights? In the rain, the sun, the harsh weather? Are you cut out for all that?

You sound educated. It pains my heart when people have to face things like this. Now my major question is, Do you really think you can't get a better job with whatever degree you have? Is that your best shot? Is this all you can do?
I have searched for job every where i know. I have paid over 6 recuitement agancies in order to get a job but i couldnt get one. I know how to cook very well , i have searched for cook job but couldnt get. When i say cook, i mean real cooking but no one to help thats why i think of earning income through alabaru. But people may be scared of giving me loads because i am good looking they may think i will run away with their good! This life tire me.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2013
I applied for the post of a waiter in road side restaurant, can you imagine that the person that want to employ me said i should go back home again to think about ht that she does think i can do the job because its a kind of dirty job compare to what i look like. Even my ex boss said the same thing. Ile aye lagbara. To ba fine wahala, to ba wowo gobe.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2013
Wot did you read?
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Caracta(f): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2013
That is it! You don't pay recruitment agencies to get job. There are graduate trainees applications almost everywhere. Be close with good friends that can keep you updated. I don't know how long you've been out there or your qualifications, but I can see you are hell bent on odd jobs. Can't help. No vex.

Anyway, nuff said. I wish you the best. As for the topic, you can try out Balogun market.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2013
uniqueval: Wot did you read?
Business Administration. O.N.D
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by dahmie2013: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Its so sad things turned out like this, like one someone said, the health aspect might be too risky and now that we are in raining season. Why dont you try things like keke napep or bus driving. If u can get someone u can hire a keke napep from, u can discuss with those that drive it&dey will link u 2 someone dat leases. It is well bro, I like ur spirit, d bottom line is making money, its obvious dat if sumone like u is sacked, u can easily pick up anything to do in order to cater 4 urself&family. All d best! wink
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2013
dahmie2013: Its so sad things turned out like this, like one someone said, the health aspect might be too risky and now that we are in raining season. Why dont you try things like keke napep or bus driving. If u can get someone u can hire a keke napep from, u can discuss with those that drive it&dey will link u 2 someone dat leases. It is well bro, I like ur spirit, d bottom line is making money, its obvious dat if sumone like u is sacked, u can easily pick up anything to do in order to cater 4 urself&family. All d best! wink
Thank you very much bro. I have the link of the keke napep but i was told to pay N6000 for registration then i will be call if any keke on hire purchase is available. Where on earth will i get that from. Bros if i tell you that that i sabi hack, spam bank account, getting credit card from shop admin, scam page, but i dont want to earn money through that source. I sabi yahoo die.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by mkoabiola: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2013
I saw ds post,I feel it will b of help to u.
A female domestic helper to work on Saturdays 7am - 2pm or 9am - 4pm is needed at Ahmadiyya, Lagos-Abeokuta Road. N2,500 per Saturday. If you are interested and live within that environ please call 01-8825775
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Ishilove: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2013
Is it just me or does this poster seem suspicious?

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2013
Ishilove: Is it just me or does this poster seem suspicious?
i will like to do the job. The diffrience between male and female is the genitals. Can you help me get the job
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Ishilove: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: i will like to do the job. The diffrience between male and female is the geni.tals. Can you help me get the job
I think you should aspire higher, but if you insist, you can try Oduade market.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by dridowu: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Take it easy bro , things will be well

Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by mosun35: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: Please does anyone knw where i can work as alabaru apart from idumota and mile 12. I use to work as a purchasing manager in a restaurant and i am well know in those place. The shame will be too much if they see me working as alabaru. If u have any other casual work that i can earn daily income from pls post it here.
Well I don't believe what u just wrote here but if it has gotten to the extent of looking for an "alabaru" work, then let me give u a piece of advise. Firstly u said u were a purchasing manager in a restaurant which means u ve worked in a place in which u wld ve known some pple who can trust u with their clothes, why don't you start laundry work because u will only need to buy soap if u are working from ur house but if u ve to go to ur customer's house u will only need to go there and give service ie washing the dirty clothes. I had a guy who was an SSCE holder and he do come to help wash clothes on saturday and he gets N1500 and he has like 6 oder places he goes to during the week. He makes like an average of N8k weekly nd he has a petrol station he goes to sweep very early in d morning evry day n they pay him N7500 evry month. After he proved himself to b hardworking, he worked wit me in d bank I was, and as a cleaner he was paid N18k monthly but still doing weekend runs and getting fringe benefits frm d bank. To cut d long story short d guy is now working wit d police force wit his SSCE nd earning about N50k. So I will advise u to think well b4 doing d Alabaru work becos there ar still better options.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by 190406dd: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Instead why don't u try to set up ur own cooking business, u don't need to start big, start wt d ltl u av, look for a location with leg traffic,if u tnk u need capital to start ds u cn try to locate places where dey make blocks for building houses dey pay wages nd u cn earn as much as 2k evryday, afterwards u cn start up ur own catering business, when life gets hard we don't stoop so low to jobs that might bring sshame or self esteem to d lowest minimum we look at other options trust me all u need is FAVOUR from God,get closer to him ask for MERCY doors will open that's the power of PRAYER,u wl excel in Jesus name,wake up by 1am today and knock on heavens door,u wl c d hand of Jehovah,+ av faith,x

1 Like

Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by interbiz2(f): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
You see that's the thing with salary job! Am sure if u had an extra thing aside ur job, u would not be in this mess. Learn to set urself up even with the help of others/company. If you don't mind u can learn how free of charge tomorrow saturday, 29th june. Interested? Respond for details.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
interbiz2: You see that's the thing with salary job! Am sure if u had an extra thing aside ur job, u would not be in this mess. Learn to set urself up even with the help of others/company. If you don't mind u can learn how free of charge tomorrow saturday, 29th june. Interested? Respond for details.
I dont understand you pls
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by negga4al(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: I have searched for job every where i know. I have paid over 6 recuitement agancies in order to get a job but i couldnt get one. I know how to cook very well , i have searched for cook job but couldnt get. When i say cook, i mean real cooking but no one to help thats why i think of earning income through alabaru. But people may be scared of giving me loads because i am good looking they may think i will run away with their good! This life tire me.

If you say you can cook very well, I'll tell you a place to drop your CV and will most likely get the job. Post you email please.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by interbiz2(f): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
I meant u can be independent by starting up something of your own, with the help of a company and support from others. You can help yourself a whole lot this way instead of being an "Alabaru"
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
negga4al:

If you say you can cook very well, I'll tell you a place to drop your CV and will most likely get the job. Post you email please.
Just add @gmail.com to my user name on nairaland
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
interbiz2: I meant u can be independent by starting up something of your own, with the help of a company and support from others. You can help yourself a whole lot this way instead of being an "Alabaru"
Yeah aunty , you are right ... I will walk arround to see if i could find one
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by dimmy8sure: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
call me,i will link you up to a company where u can still be working as casual and earning at least 6k/week.call me 08036697290
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by interbiz2(f): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: Yeah aunty , you are right ... I will walk arround to see if i could find one
Their is a seminar tomorrow at sweet sensation, Body Thomas/Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, 12:30pm. Go there and you will learn how to become a part of a company and ultimately be independent. U do not have to limit urself.
Re: Thank God For His Mercy On me by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
dimmy8sure: call me,i will link you up to a company where u can still be working as casual and earning at least 6k/week.call me 08036697290
i will call u as soon as possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Administration Officer / 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates / Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2021 Application Form Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.