Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Red Cross Drops Tonto Dike And Stella Damascus As Their Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red Cross Drops Tonto Dike And Stella Damascus As Their Ambassadors (956 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Tonto Dike And Juliet Ibrahim Hit Escape Club / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Cross Drops Tonto Dike And Stella Damascus As Their Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2013
Tonto Dike and Stella Damasus
seem to be making the news for
all the wrong reasons.
The latest about them is that they
have been dropped as
ambassadors of the Red Cross
Society of Nigeria. And the
reason they were said to have
been dropped is because of their
recent activities.
In Tonto’s case, the viral reports
of her falling on stage and her
breasts popping out at Iyanya’s
UK concert, as well as her several
other negative actions, were said
to be responsible for her being
dropped. As for Damasus, her
current romantic status was
what was said to have militated
against her.
Presently, it is unclear whether
she is married or not to
Nollywood director Daniel
Ademinokan. There are reports
that they have married but no
proof.
And the fact that Ademinokan
quit his marriage to Damasus’
colleague, Doris Simeon, to be
with her is still being frowned at
heavily.
When Entervaganza got in touch
with Damasus’ publicist for her
reaction to the issue, he refused
to state their position on it.
Tonto’s phone was also
unavailable as at press time.

I guess people won't be so surprised about, I wasn't even aware that she(Tonto) was an ambassador of such. What do you think...does she deserve it or were the society(Red Cross) just being sentimental?
Re: Red Cross Drops Tonto Dike And Stella Damascus As Their Ambassadors by launique: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2013
I wonder why they were made ambassadors in the first place.
Re: Red Cross Drops Tonto Dike And Stella Damascus As Their Ambassadors by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Well, i never knew they were ambassadors in the first place.
Btw: SOURCE!
Re: Red Cross Drops Tonto Dike And Stella Damascus As Their Ambassadors by kemmary: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ambassadors?

(1) (Reply)

................. / Video: Brazilian Rapper Shot Dead On Stage While Performing / Does Uti Trying To Defend Berverly Figering?(www.cemiasblog..com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.